Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates (339 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates by Oblitz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Melinda Gates, wife of billionaire Bill Gates has warned that if the world does not act fast enough, then there will be dead bodies all over the streets of Africa.

Mrs Gates raised this concerns while speaking to CNN, on the novel coronavirus and its effects in the third world countries.

She said her heart is in Africa, stating that she is worried that the continent might not be able to handle the devastating effect of the virus.

“Its going to be horrible in the developing world.

“Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests.

“Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” Mrs Gates noted.

Melinda Gates who is also co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation fears things will get worst for Africa once cases peak because of poor health care systems and lack of humanitarian supports.

According to Mrs Gates, her worst nightmare was when she “saw what China had to do to isolate enormous part of its population. My first thought was Africa. How in the world are they going to deal with this.”

“I have been in townships all over Africa and slums. When we talk in country physical distancing and hand-washing, if you live in slums who can’t physical distance, you have to go out and get your meals. You don’t have clean water to wash your hands,” she added.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/13/covid-19-expect-dead-bodies-in-the-street-of-african-countries-melinda-gates-warns/
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/04/10/melinda-gates-coronavirus.cnn-business/video/playlists/business-coronavirus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsp6INGxE

Re: COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates by Oblitz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
As much as I would like to be positive about this Corona virus issue, I know a correct prediction when I see one. Nigerians would rather believe their Pastors. I am not a prophet of doom, but this is the time to take the necessary steps to ensure that you and your family are safe. If there is no vaccine in the next few months, what she just said may happen.

Low cases of corona virus in Africa is because many people do not have access to tests. There are many people with Covid 19 in Nigeria.

Even Bill Gates confirmed that an effective vaccine is 18 months away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjjwyawk0Io

Our politicians on a normal day are bereft of ideas. I don't see them coming up with any viable ideas to manage the pandemic.
Even the lockdown doesn't seem to be working. If they enforce it, crime will increase and the economy would suffer.
Right now the whole country is just waiting to see what would happen next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates by backnbeta(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
We reject this evil prophecy for Nigeria and Africa in Jesus name! God said He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy and I know He will have mercy on us, because like they rightly said; we can't keep social distance, no good running water, no money or adequate supply of masks and sanitizers, but we will overcome this because if we discard religion, our best is never going to be enough undecided
Re: COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates by UTMOST10(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Death not our portion in Jesus name......... Amen.
Re: COVID-19: Expect Dead Bodies In The Street Of African Countries, Melinda Gates by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Madam Melinda gates, Thus saith THE LORD IT Shall not Stand, Neither shall it come to pass.

With The Blood of JESUS, I Nullify these words.

I Return them on your Head, that of your Husband and every Group Associated with you..

Africa will not see that in JESUS NAME..

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Mum Boils Stones As Food In Mombasa Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Donald Trump Will Soon Expose Wuhan And China In General / Madagascar Sends COVID-19 "Herbal Medicine" To 15 African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.