Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients (19607 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by mofedamijo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some of you believe when someone comes forward to say they are now negative from the virus, without leaving their houses, but you don't believe those who come out negative after been quarantined....you have mental problemssssss. Idris Alba went from positive to negative without leaving the comfort of his house, the same applies to so many people around the world. The issue with this virus is that, if you get medication on time, you will be fine, especially if your health status is okay. A friend in u.s got the virus, and only used antibiotics, and today she is okay.

The virus reacts differently to different people under different climatic and health conditions. Some people are eating hot eba right now without knowing they have it, and they will never show symptoms till the virus goes negative in their body.

Stop doubting the report if you have no proofssss.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by suremanpatriot: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin Good job!
Go and boost you immune system to prevent covid, stop the delays now.
WHEN THE DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE,THE AVAILABLE BECOMEs THE DESIRABLE.

The white man system has failed woefully, because they try to play God.
For those that believe Jesus Christ system is taking over with wisdom to fight off covid fr africa embarassed
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Neoteny7: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
Cure not discovered, then how are discharged people ascertained really freed?

How many times do they need to tell you that 96% of people recover?

The immune system of such people naturally develops antibodies to fight off the virus.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
If true, then it's goodnews. Now pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists and doctors who took care of these patients. Mtchew.
that's where some of you miss it;there is what is called patent rights and God has it over all His creations,be you doctor, scientist, pastor,even the devil himself,etc .To all He gave talents to use for His glory-1corinths.4:7.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Powerbankseller(m): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
what of chief of staff?
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by stunning4real: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
ithink7:
It's good news. Kudos to LASG.
But please how are they healing these people.

Developed countries are recording death in thousands but my people are healing and discharging everyone, no death recorded at the isolation centers.

It's only human to reveal whatever juju or concoction they're using to heal this deadly virus so as to save more lives. Be our brother's keeper at least.

Moreover, if LASG have the cure, why the lockdown then. Let people return to work. If anyone develop symptoms, report to LASG and get healed within days.

If the healing technique cannot be revealed, I'll assume our politicians are at their scam again cos na their way.
if you have good immunity, no underlying health issues and you are not too old then Victory is urs if faced with covid 19. To as many that believe is scam, they should go to IDH yaba to confirm.

Most of you don't think good thing can come from Nigeria. SMH.
I pray ignorance doesn't bring bigger problem to us in Nigeria because if we continue to have this mindset that it's malaria they are treating and not covid19, I feel sorry for those in frontline by the time they're faced with huge confirm cases then we are in for it.

Stay at home, be safe
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by AmeLonRo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good news. We bless the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmOBYr7Q1EY
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by 9jaRealist: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

We haven’t found a cure for the common cold, but people still recover from it...
When you recover from a virus, it’s because your body develops antibodies to it (and usually you’re immune in immediate-term).
>
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofedamijo:
Some of you believe when someone comes forward to say they are now negative from the virus, without leaving their houses, but you don't believe those who come out negative after been quarantined....you have mental problemssssss. Idris Alba went from positive to negative without leaving the comfort of his house, the same applies to so many people around the world. The issue with this virus is that, if you get medication on time, you will be fine, especially if your health status is okay. A friend in u.s got the virus, and only used antibiotics, and today she is okay.

The virus reacts differently to different people under different climatic and health conditions. Some people are eating hot eba right now without knowing they have it, and they will never show symptoms till the virus goes negative in their body.

Stop doubting the report if you have no proofssss.

Is it only Idris Elba, arteta also recovered from the virus and I do t think he went to the hospital. Rihanna's father got the virus, Rihanna bought him a ventilator to use in his house. He didn't even get to use the ventilator before he recovered. I don't just understand why some people think covid-19 is a death sentence. The reason for the lockdown is to prevent a situation where there will be too many sick people at the same time hence crippling the medical system.

Typhoid fever is a common sickness here in Nigeria and many people that have it get treated and recover. But if many people get sick from typhoid fever at the same time then hospitals will no longer contain them and more deaths will be recorded.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by ChicagoBar(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Baba is just talking bla bla...
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by content208: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

Those who were discharged are those whose immune systems are strong enough to kill the virus in their systems. All that the doctors did was to give the immune system an enabling environment to operate.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
If true, then it's goodnews. Now pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists and doctors who took care of these patients. Mtchew.
are pastors your problem?
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by 77up(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
tophumble:
Another good news from Lagos.

This is the kind of news that I love to read
Yes few normal people like you and I will love this news.

It beat my imagination how some people still not happy with discharge news , see them idiots on page 1 , shouting audio discharge, scam and all that.

But am sure they must be happy deep down when they see positive cases , awon werey undecided

This too shall pass....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Goodnews. I pray the index case in the SE increases because there nonsense talks and insults on the government is too annoying.

God bless and heal our land.
God is not man
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by waziri4biz: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
How did pastors get involved
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow that's great.
I just hope the discharged persons won't go and continue discharging the disease to other people.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Omofranca(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
isthatso:

everybody claiming glory for what they didnt do. All the people who recovered from corona virus were not given any special medicine, they simply put them in isolation while their bodies fought off the disease. There has been no Nigerian on a respirator, the day a Nigerian on respirator recovers then give then doctors glory. Right now the glory is God's and by God I dont mean pastors either.

There are many people who have had the virus at home and recovered without going to any hospital.

…Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi, who wrote of her experience on her twitter handle, @AyodejiOsowobi, said she contracted the disease during a post-Commonwealth event in the United Kindgom.
Displaying various photographs of what she went through in the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, Miss Osowobi said for now, she had conquered coronavirus.
“I was on drugs daily. Sometimes, I‘d take eight tablets in the morning, 13 tablets in the afternoon, 10 at night…
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by AmTruth: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good news.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omofranca:

…Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi, who wrote of her experience on her twitter handle, @AyodejiOsowobi, said she contracted the disease during a post-Commonwealth event in the United Kindgom.
Displaying various photographs of what she went through in the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, Miss Osowobi said for now, she had conquered coronavirus.
“I was on drugs daily. Sometimes, I‘d take eight tablets in the morning, 13 tablets in the afternoon, 10 at night…

your point is what? what are the drugs, ask her to list them, you will find they are basic drugs, paracetamol vitamin c etc, these are what they are giving people. The only drugs speculated to have some efficacy are officially not endorsed by the NCDC so they are not given Hydrochloroquine, the Ebola drugs or the HIV drugs. Anything else is just basic hydration and vitamins and pain killers. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Like I said you will be shocked the number of people especially the who had/have the virus but were self medicating at home or private hospitals, that is what they are all taking, a few of them take the hydrochloroquine tabs but I can guarantee you they are not giving them these tabs at the isolation centers. The reason you dont know is because the elite and upper middle class dont want the stigma of isolation and having their names and pictures plasted all over the internet.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by swtdrms(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

You are not current, not intelligent, can't read but want to put mouth in everything
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by dkay51(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

A cure would be a medication that kills the virus causing the disease, in the absence of such medication, the treatment would be to strengthen the immune system to be able to fight back and kill the virus, once the immune system overcomes it and there are no longer traces of the virus in the person's system then the person can be ascertained to be free of the virus. I hope I have been able to help. wink
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by izic911: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
u b fool? People wey dem dey discharge from other countries vaccine dey dere
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Ayolachris: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
So no body was infected today.?
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Onlyonebuhari: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

Just try and learn the difference between cure and treatment.
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by mofedamijo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
greenhulk:

Is it only Idris Elba, arteta also recovered from the virus and I do t think he went to the hospital. Rihanna's father got the virus, Rihanna bought him a ventilator to use in his house. He didn't even get to use the ventilator before he recovered. I don't just understand why some people think covid-19 is a death sentence. The reason for the lockdown is to prevent a situation where there will be too many sick people at the same time hence crippling the medical system.

Typhoid fever is a common sickness here in Nigeria and many people that have it get treated and recover. But if many people get sick from typhoid fever at the same time then hospitals will no longer contain them and more deaths will be recorded.

You're right bro.......
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by Aturitoroman: 2:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Aturitoroman:
you'll SEE SOMETHING like this tonight

NCDC CONFIRM 5NEW CASES
Re: Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients by john180391: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please stay at home guys we must be health ever this pandemic end.
Save your self and your family.
smadav 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Lipton Tea / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria / Cure Premature Ejaculaion And Infertility Using Quail Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.