Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) (31037 Views)

COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by BleedingPen: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has commenced the fumigation of public places as part of efforts to check the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Our correspondent who monitored the flag-off of the fumigation exercise in Umuahia, said the governor was represented by the state Commissioner for Environment, Dr Solomon Ogunji.

Speaking at the flag-off ceremony, the Commissioner said the exercise was part of measures adopted by the state government to prevent the outbreak of COVID-19, as the state is yet to record any case.

“We thank God that Abia State is yet to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 but we must collectively do everything possible to prevent the disease from getting to our state and if for any reason it gets here we must be prepared to stop it from spreading,” he said.

“We have provided isolation centres, delivered palliatives to our people, and now, it is time to get public places in the state fumigated to further protect our people.

“No effort will be spared by this administration in protecting the people of this state from COVID-19 and other challenges because our understanding of good governance is simply that of government of the people, for the people and by the people. By the grace of God, we shall continue to live up to that understanding,” Ogunji added.

He called on private sector organizations to ensure they take a cue from the exercise and use the window provided by the lockdown to also fumigate their premises.

http://igberetvnews.com/1347578/covid-19-gov-ikpeazu-commences-fumigation-public-places-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by BleedingPen: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Ojukwucriminal: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
At the end of the pandermic, this failure if a kerosene governor will tell us he spent 5billion fumigating every local government in his state. Cursed governor

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by chatinent: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anyi achoghaghi ibu ndi ikpeazu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anuofia

Social distancing is the solution right now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is comedy

sarrki:
Anuofia

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
madridguy:
This is comedy

Serious one for that matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Yanmiriflathead: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Obiano seems to be the only governor doing well in the southeast. The rest of them have been total failures and comic relief to Nigerians. Where is the social distancing here. Useless kerosene governor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Yanmiriflathead: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
At the end of the pandermic, this failure of a kerosene governor will tell us he spent 5billion fumigating every local government in his state. Cursed governor

Lmao.. very useless governor like peter obi.. bunch of collosal failure's

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by iKingsley(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
One woman saw this Nigerian version of fumigation and she asked me, "why are they pouring water all over the road? Did anyone poo on the road?"

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
Anuofia

Please mind your state,you are not part of us before Abia issue kill you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by hurryup123(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

[s]
Yanmiriflathead:

[/s]
Yanmiriflathead:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Obiano seems to be the only governor doing well in the southeast. The rest of them have been total failures and comic relief to Nigerians. Where is the social distancing here. Useless kerosene governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

11 Likes

sarrki:

Please mind your state,you are not part of us before Abia issue ki..ll you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Peter obi is better than any governor south west has produced 1999 till date ...and that's a fact

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by dvkot(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Joker
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
foolish old man
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Mrcarrott(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
He is working indeed
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by kaycyor: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ariaria... Aba..

Can that area be fumigated at all..!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by AmazingMOG: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hahahah

Hahahah

Hahahah

Hahahah

Hahahah

Hahahah

Hahahah

Black is doom

Africa is doom

God bless America

God bless white people
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fumigation of public places with kerosene grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can't wait to hear what Mr President has to say

7pm

Make I know if I go start to dey beg sad

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Donlanray: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Welcome development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by fergie001: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good one...OVI
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abia is a joke
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ikpeazu, when are u giving us Eba and egusi soup?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by mystic77(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.-

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
And at the end , it will be recorded that billions of naira was used for corona fumigation! It’s happening in edo state now sef
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) by Simplyleo: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fumigating with what?

Kerosene I guess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Lagos Launches Medical Helicopter Emergency Service In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Swims Inside Gutter In Owerri, Scoops Dirts With Bare Hands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.