Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Osun State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (5500 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ile-ife Osun State Admission ND/HND 2012/2013 / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.first Batch Admission Lists Out! / Part Time Form Of Osun State Polytechnic Iree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University by ibgoodnews(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
i folks i want to ask u, what will be the fate of those that doen't seat for jamb and those that didn't have 200 in their curt off? i think i have an idea, for more information u can call this no. 08087851811
Re: Osun State University by ibgoodnews(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
wht is the hope those that doesn't do jamb and those that has lower than reqyarment pls i have an idae call 08087851811
Re: Osun State University by fleky(f): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
Please does any one know about Osun university post jamb test , the date of the test. you can reply me through these email (banky_eni@yahoo.com).Thanks
Re: Osun State University by ken4ope(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi, ,

Am Hakeem by name and also one of those who wish to studie in a University like Uniosun, About the date for the Post entrance examination (post ume) the 4th and 11th of August is the authetic date but the venue as not being decided yet, due to some reasons, but before the end of next week, the venues shall be advertised in the daily newspapers exp. Punch Newspaper and it might be displayed on www.uniosun.org

And about the low jamb score, Well for now those in that category shall be prayerful and hopeful while they keep their fingers crossed believing that they will be considered,

Finanlly, about the pass in English, maths or any other subject, If uniosun won't be accepting candidates with pass in any subject they ought to have informed the public aforehand.

for futher info contact me thru. hakeem_oguntinde@yahoo.com or 08038351046 08022697959
Re: Osun State University by RemmyAlex(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hello,
I strongly believe there will be a lot of O Jo ro (misconduct) in the Osun state univeristy addmision as the case is going on right now, maybe they want to admit thier family and relatives into the school, i dont know. But u guyz watch out it will be a mess all through in the admision processing. I BET YOU.
I also pity those that score 190 and below for them not been able to sit for the pst ume

Remmy
Re: Osun State University by ken4ope(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hi guyz,
The details about Uniosun's post ume is now out in today's Punch Newspaper ie 24 - 07 - 07 and if you need any assistance kindly get in touch with me on 080 383 510 46 or 080 226 979 59,
Bye for now, I wish us all success in Jesus Name Amen,

Dear Remmy,
Well, i won't say you are wrong about your own thoght about Uniosun but you are not right either, and please in a public place like Nairaland, We should be careful with the words we use, Please don't discourage others, And don't give up either,

Thanks for now
Hakeem

SCREENING OF APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All candidates who obtained application forms for admission to degree programmes in Osun State University are requested to note the following:

1. There will be a screening exercise for ALL candidates between the 8th and the 11th of August, 2007.

2. Candidates are to complete an online biodata form and upload their passport photographs between Wednesday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 31

3. The passport photograph uploaded by a candidate will be embossed on his or her student ID card when admitted into UNIOSUN and on the certificate upon graduation.

4. An acknowledgment slip indicating a special number for each candidate and the location where the screening will be conducted will be generated upon successful completion of the online registration.

5. Candidates are to bring the acknowledgement slip to the venue of the screening.

6. Candidates without the acknowledgement slip will NOT be admitted into the venue for the screening.

to complete the biodata form (the site will be active from Wednesday, July 25)
Re: Osun State University by azpunpin: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2007
You will need to fill the bio-data form,which is now available now on the school website: www.uniosun.org

Be fast for reliable filling.

AzPunpinCrew grin
Re: Osun State University by smile007: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes I CAN-A Thread For Accounting Student / Study In France For Free - Eiffel Scholarships For International Students / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.