Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . (1680 Views)

This Guy Is Scammer Beware / Monex.ng Is A SCAM!!! Be Aware. / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . by sunbracosun(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello nairalanders , I want use medium to warn everybody to be very careful when dealing with all these online bundle data reaellers. Most most importantly PAYCHEAP. NG. From my experience with them paycheap was simply set up simply to defraud people of their money . I sent money to their account to load my wallet as a registered customer . I have called, I watshap, I mail them , I do everything , till this moment the money I transferred to their account has not being credited to my wallet in their app since more than a month now.

Re: Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . by ylaa(f): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry most are like that except Recharge And Get Paid.
The only business that is helping millions of Nigerians in this covid 19 season. A legit business with proof and evidence. The only business that pays while you are asleep.
Whether u recharge for a friend, u get paid. U recharge for yourself, you get paid.
You recharge for your enemy, u get paid. When others recharge you get paid. Payment is done every seconds of each day.
With your android phone and 5k you are good to go. No stories, no heartache only smiles.
Re: Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . by Paycheapng: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Paycheap is Not A Scam 8000 customers and counting why? Top 500 Most visited website in Nigeria Brother, top 80k most visited website worldwide, go and check how many of our competitors hit this ranking on Google. Work hard to build your own company rather than bad mouth others. Trying to put out others' candles won't make yours glow brighther.

We wish you the best

Re: Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . by Smartgeek(m): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Paycheapng:
Paycheap is Not A Scam 8000 customers and counting why? Top 500 Most visited website in Nigeria Brother, top 80k most visited website worldwide, go and check how many of our competitors hit this ranking on Google. Work hard to build your own company rather than bad mouth others. Trying to put out others' candles won't make yours glow brighther.

We wish you the best
You did not respond to his allegation but rather, you're bragging. Is his allegation false?

2 Likes

Re: Paycheap.ng Is Scammer . by firstimage: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kindly check out Www.vtu.com.ng
I belive it helps

(1) (Reply)

The Surge Of Womanhate ( Redpills, Simphood And Pussy People?) / Unknown Gunmen Currently Shooting At Rochas Foundation Roundabout, Owerri (video / Despite Bleep!ng Me For 28mins @my Fathers, He Poured His Semens On Me.!6y6rs Tel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.