Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized (27952 Views)

NCDC Adds 5 New Labs To Its Molecular Laboratory Network / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by BeardedMeat(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
obembet:
Leave FG, tbey no normal... Let go for this

A man is dating 2 ladies at a time. Chioma and Bisola. He told Chioma that there's Bisola, But told Bisola she is the only one he's dating. Who does it love most?
Bisola. He believes she will be hurt with the knowledge of another girl. He will soon be done with chioma and Bisola may never find out.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Bodmas60(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
We @adex clothing produce face masks from folic fabrics and they quality and reusable.. contact us on 08036739809 for nation wide distribution. Or visit our office at 17/19 ballat Hughes by court road sabo gari kano. kiss

Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by saintobing: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
For your face mask, filter mask, 303 industrial mask, coverall tyvek for coronavirus nurses, eye goggles are available just add me on WhatsApp 08095221410 obi safety will provide your needs
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by delpee(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Price of masks that's now competing with price of gold.

Home made masks are equally effective and reusable. How to make masks from basic items (e.g hard kitchen tissue, scarves and large handkerchiefs) at home has been demonstrated online. Just google a few.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2020
How much them give us. Mtchew nonsense and nonsensical ingredients.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Kolping: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2020
The worldwide mass ritual continues...

History of Masks - Ancient Use of Masks
http://www.historyofmasks.net/
Masks are objects that cover the face for variety of reasons. They are used for protection, disguise, entertainment or ritual practices and are made from various materials, depending of use. Earliest use of masks was for rituals and ceremonies, and the oldest found mask is from 7000 BC. Art of making masks could be older but because of the materials used for making them (leather and wood), they did not survive to this day.

Oldest masks were of ritual purpose and could be found in many places of the world. They are generally similar in their overall appearance, but very different in style and way they are made and used.

In Africa, ritual masks are used in many different ways. In West Africa, they are used in ceremonies which purpose is to communicate with ancestral spirits. They are made out of wood, with great skill and such masks are used in ritual masquerades of Edo, Yoruba and Igbo cultures.

iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-fg-says-new-labs-underutilized-now-conducts-1500-tests-daily/
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by joepepsy(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Davido.
obembet:
Leave FG, tbey no normal... Let go for this

A man is dating 2 ladies at a time. Chioma and Bisola. He told Chioma that there's Bisola, But told Bisola she is the only one he's dating. Who does it love most?
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by PoliteActivist: 1:43am On Apr 14, 2020
StarUp:
Top gainers of this whole thing includes Seun of nairaland... Nigga is cashing out real bad due to traffic coming to this forum as a result of idleness caused by lockdown, quarantine and self isolation combined... Anybody wey see Seun make e bill am

But he makes money thru ads not traffic and right now Nigerian businesses are not advertising
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Adakintroy2: 2:53am On Apr 14, 2020
koronayu:

Hot Viral Video of celeb se*tape that went Viral on social media

2018/2019 was intresting as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public through social media

For Example ....Cardi B,Kim Kardashian Naked Twerking 2018 Music Video below

This List was in no particular order. Enjoy BELOW

RIght Here CLICK HERE

My pikin get work. See am here.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by prestige101: 3:08am On Apr 14, 2020
oka4ugoo:
I've resolved not to over stress myself about this virus. If I notice any symptoms of the virus, I will simply contact NCDC, they go come pick me free of charge, shelter me free of charge, feed me free of charge and then come treatment me free of charge. If I die, I die, if I survive and they discharge me I go kukuma return back to my business, if police arrest me I go tell them I've already suffered and survive the virus.

I adopted the same strategy too because I started being uneasy about it at some point. Now I'm good.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by AFONJACOW(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2020
What measures do they make to combat hunger... Because from what is on the ground , Nigerians are suffering from hunger not Convik one and nine Birus... Abba Kyria should just advice this slowpoke of a man
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by AOB1: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2020
koronayu:

Hot Viral Video of celeb se*tape that went Viral on social media

2018/2019 was intresting as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public through social media

For Example ....Cardi B,Kim Kardashian Naked Twerking 2018 Music Video below

This List was in no particular order. Enjoy BELOW

RIght Here CLICK HERE
U are a fool, God will surely disgrace you sad
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by honeyB2018: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Jerico1
Am not a supporter of this government, but sometimes I choose to believe what they said without doubts.
Did you read in the message that the newly established laboratories are underutilized?
What does this mean? This virus is gradually been controlled.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Deepthoughts: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-fg-says-new-labs-underutilized-now-conducts-1500-tests-daily/
Buhari is just one disorganized old hag,we are in a situation of war n the government is talking about recommendation instead of issuing direct orders to be strictly enforced,why can't an order for the mandatory use of face mask when outside is issued n the security given the marching orders to enforce it be proclaim as it is done in other countries?, this is how we will keep playing politics with this pandemic till it get out of hand,tough situation requires tough measures simple.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by oka4ugoo: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
prestige101:
I adopted the same strategy too because I started being uneasy about it at some point. Now I'm good.

Na so bro. I can't come and stress myself.
Re: COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized by Rickmann: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: We Will Release Policy On Face Masks This Week – NCDC DG / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.