Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range (115058 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Canadian World Deadliest Sniper "Wali" Killed In Ukraine / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by vibre: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2020
kalufelix:
your initial post shows you are the one with a monkey brain ..carry your idiotic American talk go beer parlour and argue with your league...who show monkey internet??...Fooooolish American ass licker...empty as always
Stupid fool!! I am not your useless monkey of a father that spends his wasted life in the beer parlour. That's why he gave birth to a moronic idiot like you. Stupid son of an equally stupid father. You better go and join your father and the rest of your family in the bush before someone captures you and takes you to the zoo. Stupid Monkey!!

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2020
adebayo10977:

You forgot that they have crude oil and they supply more than 50% of gas that is being used in Europe...
You can go on and search, Google is always our dear friend.
I know Russia has oil and deliberately omitted it.
Nigeria has oil too.

Any country that depend on include oil sale is never a serious one e.g. your country and said I though recently said I want to foolishly shift to tourism and hospitality.
Remove oil, Russia depends heavily on arms and armunitions. The guns boko boys use to fight in Nigeria, some, some third world country military armoured and arms etc, to Arab, Asia all depends on Russia.

That is the war that is the cause of the seen war between them and some countries.
And in which put and his cronies are the majority shaeholders or outright owners.
This is the angle with which I made my submission.

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Reminds me of Bob Lee Swagger in the movie Shooter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by seanwilliam(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

International war analyst way never smell embassy before, we don hear you
wetin dey baffle me na him level of confidence.. as if he don test am before.. grin
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by seanwilliam(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2020
kalufelix:
America this America that...make we hear word jare..america ass licker! .. Wetin America don do for you and why dey never bring the covid vaccine...oloshi American worshiper...
koshi Danu joor.. see as you dey reason like a cretin. Shey na america bring the virus, do you know billions of dollars they would spend on research on top virus wey dem no cause?? Most of technology like android, window, camera, Google,
Facebook, youtube,email e.t.c you enjoy today no be from America?? Useless hypocrites..you're very very daft,.. ode abunu.. you dont have sense

Even If someone is gonna rubbish America, it should not be a nonentity like you from NIGERIA...

12 Likes

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Ayomarcel(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
3,000 miles? Person fit travel on top the bullet.

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by kalufelix(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
koshi Danu joor.. see as you dey reason like a cretin. Shey na america bring the virus, do you know how billions of dollars they would spend on research on top virus wey dem no cause?? Most of technology like android, window, camera, Google,
Facebook, youtube,email e.t.c you enjoy today no be from America?? Useless hypocrites..you're very very daft,.. ode abunu.. you dont have sense

Even If someone is gonna rubbish America, it should not be a nonentity like you from NIGERIA...
Another moronic America worshipper wan show ein sef...how much dollars them pay you...oluku nwuru anwu...didn't know we have more American citizens on nairaland than nigerians...foolish foooools everywhere!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by kalufelix(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2020
vibre:

Stupid fool!! I am not your useless monkey of a father that spends his wasted life in the beer parlour. That's why he gave birth to a moronic idiot like you. Stupid son of an equally stupid father. You better go and join your father and the rest of your family in the bush before someone captures you and takes you to the zoo. Stupid Monkey!!
Oloriburuku American worshipper...i see you now have a co idiotta in the ass licking game...stupid he goat seems to have a thing for monkey...is monkey your true biological father?? I am very certain your momma would do anything for American dollar...oluku nwuru anwu!

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by 6digitscomrade: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomarcel:
3,000 miles? Person fit travel on top the bullet.
weyrey egungun wan do stowaway ontop bullet ��
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by mysticwarrior(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Koralords:
Russia have very good machines that are wey cheaper and effective that can match or surpass those of the USA ,
They currently have a missile that can strike anywhere in the world and are the only country apart from China that has deployed mach 5 weapons
this is very true
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by dermmy(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Mr Explorer pls hw can I get one??. I will use to kill my village witch angry angry sad

Lol. Your village witch get odechi na. grin
Na spiritual warfare go do am
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by vibre: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2020
kalufelix:
Oloriburuku American worshipper...i see you now have a co idiotta in the ass licking game...stupid he goat seems to have a thing for monkey...is monkey your true biological father?? I am very certain your momma would do anything for American dollar...oluku nwuru anwu!
No carry your family problem come my side o, any monkey business is your family problem. I am not the one that made your monkey father to rape your mother to impregnate her with you. Now see what they have produced? Is it not better for your momma to do something for dollars than to being raped everyday by a monkey in all her smelling holes? The worse is that the monkey ended up impregnating her with a stupid nuisance like you. Compound fool!!!

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Efewestern: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2020
sassysure:

I know Russia has oil and deliberately omitted it.
Nigeria has oil too.

Any country that depend on include oil sale is never a serious one e.g. your country and said I though recently said I want to foolishly shift to tourism and hospitality.
Remove oil, Russia depends heavily on arms and armunitions. The guns boko boys use to fight in Nigeria, some, some third world country military armoured and arms etc, to Arab, Asia all depends on Russia.

That is the war that is the cause of the seen war between them and some countries.
And in which put and his cronies are the majority shaeholders or outright owners.
This is the angle with which I made my submission.

You made so many valid points, not only Russia though, America to some extent also depend on that, they make a lot of money from arms sale, they rake in billions from that industry yearly and their weapons are madly expensive.

War is money.

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
I bet my two oblong balls that Bokoharam has 10 of this in their weaponry....

NA has the same financial strenght to acquire Hundreds if this, but Hell No!!

They won't. They prefer to Build mansions and buy cars for their girlfriends with the Bar.
Your balls are gone

3 Likes

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Gmajor(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

They won't. They prefer to Build mansions and buy cars for their girlfriends with the Bar.
I wish you knew how ignorant you sound
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by jeph19(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Beautiful

This can kill cows too
Lol
Y na there your mind go
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by ItooWorWor(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Hope the gun can kill coronavirus
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by dfrost: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Explorers:
Lobaev Arms SVLK-14S

Is it because of the 14S, that's why it is 14 million naira? cheesy grin

Just kidding. Don't me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by gungab(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice Specs.

Before the victim will know what hit him, the snipper is already gone .
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by henryobinna(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Explorers:

The thread never said 'Rifle with the longest Range'

A Canadian in Iraq killed from 3540km away. I have the thread.

The Deadliest termed could be accuracy or anything.
there's not riffle that can kill at a distance of over 3540kilometers... That's a super long distance sir. A bullet can't travel that far
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Explorers(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
henryobinna:
there's not riffle that can kill at a distance of over 3540kilometers... That's a super long distance sir. A bullet can't travel that far

https://www.nairaland.com/3878083/longest-sniper-kill-ever-canadian
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by henryobinna(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Explorers:

https://www.nairaland.com/3878083/longest-sniper-kill-ever-canadian
bro look at your S.I unit well, 3540 kilometers is not the same as 3540 meters.

3540km is same as 11.6 million feet. No bullet can go that far sir.

The mistake you made is in the S.I unit

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Explorers(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
henryobinna:
bro look at your S.I unit well, 3540 kilometers is not the same as 3540 meters.

3540km is same as 11.6 million feet. No bullet can go that far sir.

The mistake you made is in the S.I unit

Mistake, sorry about that. 3,540metres, not kilometers.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Nackzy: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
I believe them in everything
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by babatee90(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

International war analyst way never smell embassy before, we don hear you

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Explorers:
A Russian weapon which claims to be the world's most deadly sniper rifle is being hailed as a 'game-changer'.

The Lobaev Arms SVLK-14S is able to kill from a distance of nearly two miles.

The weapon costs £30,000 and weighs 10kg and fires one round at a time due to its single-shot bolt action.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8212191/Russia-develops-worlds-DEADLIEST-sniper-rife-hit-targets-TWO-MILES-away.html

All for what? CHAOS
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Amotekun777: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

embarassed
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Buhari1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
KILL! KILL!! KILL!!! Is COVID-19 not enough for u guys?

BTW the muzzle looks like the head of my Penj5.
Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Explorers:

I learnt most sniper rifles, when you fire, wind makes the bullet go off target.

So snipers will have to study the the wind direction, curvation and some factors before taking their shots.

Likely this rifle has been designed to make long range target easier.

exactly... wind direction, humidity are the key components of been a good sniper ..
that is why its only for a selected few and they are the last resort when the deal or war is going on...just like watchmen

1 Like

Re: ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range by Dottore: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
vibre:
That's what they think. America is always years ahead of them but they won't loud it until you try and see and believe
yeah like the US has shown in controlling the corona virus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.