Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Learn How To Get .COM Domain, 3 Years Unlimited Hosting & Canva Pro Account ($3) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Get .COM Domain, 3 Years Unlimited Hosting & Canva Pro Account ($3) (857 Views)

Nigerian Adsense Account With Domain 3,000 / Get .com.ng Domain Name For Just 800naira / Closed. Get .com Domain For N1000 Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get .COM Domain, 3 Years Unlimited Hosting & Canva Pro Account ($3) by halfsaint: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you are serious about making money online, you have to have your own website. Having your own website requires you to have domain name and hosting.

.COM domain cost between $10 – $12 depending on the registrar and while hosting cost between $12 – $36 per year.

In this ebook you will learn how to get .COM domain for $1 and 3 Years unlimited web hosting for $2 and also learn how to get canva pro account for free lifetime.

The ebook contains 13 pages and cost 1,500 naira

What You Will Learn?
How to buy .COM domain name for $1
How to host unlimited websites for $2 three years plan
Lifetime canva pro account

Message or Whatsapp on: 0 8 0 2 9 7 0 9 6 2 2 or https://tya.com.ng/downloads/1-com-domain-with-unlimited-hosting/

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get .COM Domain, 3 Years Unlimited Hosting & Canva Pro Account ($3) by kunlexyz: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Before i saw this post i used to think getting a domain will cost me about 5k and hosting for my website will cost another an 12 to 15k.
But with this book,my waiting period was over. my dream doesn't have to wait anylonger. I just switch my idea into action as the book really reduce the cost for my web development.
Re: Learn How To Get .COM Domain, 3 Years Unlimited Hosting & Canva Pro Account ($3) by halfsaint: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
I am happy you find the ebook helpful. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any support or help. Thank you.
kunlexyz:
Before i saw this post i used to think getting a domain will cost me about 5k and hosting for my website will cost another an 12 to 15k.
But with this book,my waiting period was over. my dream doesn't have to wait anylonger. I just switch my idea into action as the book really reduce the cost for my web development.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Footer Popup Ads Like Naijaloaded And 9jaflaver / Please Contribute To Ajalatravel.com / Nigerian Garage Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.