Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Covid-19 And Divine Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 And Divine Healing (229 Views)

The Fallacy Which Lies In The Theory Of Predestination And Divine Election / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 And Divine Healing by butterfly777(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Covid-19 and Divine Healing

Trying times are indeed times when our faith in God is tested. During such times, those who truly trust God will shine through, while the doubters will be shaken by it. There is no gain saying that the whole Christian world is facing a test if faith, a magnitude of which most have never experienced or imagined in all their years on earth.

Statistics of death are published daily as thousands of people surrender to the cold hands of death. Covid-19 seems to respect neither regional nor religious boundaries. Christians and unbelievers are ushered into untimely grave if they are unlucky to survive the medical treatment if the fatal infection. And for the first time in centuries, church doors are locked and the children of the covenant seek refuge in their bedrooms

This raises questions in many believers. But while we ponder on this, unbelievers haven't hesitated to shout it on the rooftops. Why did no Pastor heal anybody infected with the deadly virus? Why did the men of God just donate materials rather than laying hands on the afflicted and commanding Corona Virus to come out?
As unpalatable as it is, these are all Germain questions that should be stirring in the middle and of all believers. Is there no more balm in Gilead? Has Jehovah-Rapha stopped healing is people? Should Christians be afraid of diseases like unbelievers? Where has all the healing anointing evaporated to?

We know God heals. This is the more reason why we should wonder why a time like this was not seized to promote the Kingdom of God through healing. Let us tell ourselves the truth.

This period just exposed the danger of the lopsided preachings that we receive on many of our churches. Our preachers have become experts at churning out motivational and junk sermons at the detriment of the basic doctrines of Christianity. How will the people believe in healing if they are not properly taught?

The Bible has outlined in many ways tht healing is part of the salvation package that we received.
Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 8:17, and 1Peter 2:24 all say that our healing was done through the beating and stripes Jesus received. How many Pastors emphasize this to their people.

We cannot believe what we don't know. It's high time our Pastors started teaching why the Bible says not only about healing, but also about other basic Bible doctrines such as salvation, consecration, healing, authority, faith, and so on.

This is not the first time tht the people of God will suffer because they neglected the teachings of what the Bible says, especially about healing. In the days of Kenneth Hagin, he was bedridden because of deformed heart condition and an incurable blood disease. The pastor's he called to pray for him did not have an ounce of faith in divine healing, hence he got no help from them. He had to study the word for himself act in line with what the word says. That is how he got healed of those serious conditions and became. Worldwide healing apostle. Thank God for people like him through whom I also learnt about the healing provision in the word of God. I would have continued to suffer in inexplicable prolonged sickness.

Let us go back to the Bible, so that we can have Bible results. God has provided for these things the world suffer from. Our case if truly different. How I wish we know this.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 And Divine Healing by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sensible Nairalanders still exist in good amount. cool.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 And Divine Healing by butterfly777(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
By his stripes, we were healed.
How can I enjoy this healing? If you are already born again, believe that the word of God concerning our healing is true

Let your thought and action align with it. Confess that you are healed and enjoy your life as one who is healed. It will manifest.

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, repent of sin and tell God that Lord: I repent of my sons and accept salvation done for me by Jesus Christ. Once you have done that, your spirit has been renewed by God and you are born again.

Though your outward appearance my still be the same. After you receive salvation, some sicknesses may leave you automatically.

If any sickness remains in your body, proceed to enjoy your healing by:
Asking God to heal you and commanding the sickness to leave your body.

Believe that it is done even though you may not notice any physical change yet. The change starts in your spirit and manifests in your body.

Only believe.
Share your testimonies.

(1) (Reply)

I Always Get Confused When They Thank The Sky ;D / ... / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.