Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days (46923 Views)

Abba Kyari: Court Extends Detention Order On Detained DCP By 14 Days / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Osun Governor, Oyetola Extends Lockdown By 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Jamisi9ja(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
If dem like make dem add two years to it. all i know be say God go deliver us from our FG captivity one day. i believe
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by anigbajumo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
samso247:
Imagine a president, who doesn't care for its people. About 36% of Nigerians are poor, I.e about 76million people living in poverty. Imagine the rate of criminal activities in Lagos and Ogun, the president didn't address the issue, most people in Lagos and Ogun are sleeping with one eye closed.

I think the Nigeria template in thinking is really poor. Am not impressed with the president speech, same old speech. The president didn't talk about security.

Well, this is Nigeria.
I rest my case

Shame no catch u,that is statement of Mr showumi on channels tv station on politics today this evni.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by obinna58(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
majamajic:
U need see what happened today at around council bus stop idimu ,

Only God will save us this coming 2 weeks
Bro what's up, enlighten me abeg, I dey live around there, went on visit
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by olumde01: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Focusmind:
This thing should have been extended nationwide for a meaningful impact.

Some countries are even looking at May 30th as the end of their lock down.

I feel for the poor masses honestly and those on subsistence living.

Bros that one must not happen in naija

Abeg make I send my account details
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
We no even get light for house to take listen to covik 1-9 speech on tv
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Maobichek: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
nah die we dey so!
Hahahaaaaaa!!! God will help us in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
hmm thief go plenty oh

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Timozo1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

Please watch Newyork and Ecuador

Come top am with Italy video of covid 19

You go forget that hunger wey you dey talk

Guy I did not say there shouldn't be lock down,he for also put measures to cushion the hunger way dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by obinna58(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

You're shameless, I'm sure you're one of those politicians or have a good backup survival
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by mokane28: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
I need am oo, check my account, i'm an old Nairalander
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Beolly(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
PastorandMentor:
My wife must carry Belle by force cheesy
ANOTHER 14 days of rough sex
Make use of condoms Sir, another kid another expenses and increase in our population
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by MrCuteking(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just thinking about all this. He said he wants us to sacrifice extra 2 weeks. Abeg how will those starving stay without eating for good 2weeks?

Oh God, it's time to show that you really created man for there is no better time to prove your existence than now.

This alone will show that you own the earth and the devil cannot take it away from you. It's time to prove atheist wrong and to consolidate our faith towards you.

If the world ends today, majority will have reasons to blame you...

If you really made man, then prove it that you own the earth, prove your existence oh Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For it will be difficult for some men to serve you when mere mortals and unbelievers are the one having the last laughs in this planet . If the scientist who believes in your nonexistence should eventually find the cure, how will your name be honoured and glorified? Please father, prove your existence to humanity.

For the rulers of this world are choking your people to their early grave
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by D1987: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
How can we survive this, God help us punish this wicked government especially buhari
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Avalancheman: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

Are you thinking straight at all

How can you compare Nigeria with those countries

If Coronavirus were to hit us like them, do you think you would you be alive to spill this shiiiit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by uchrikk(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Avalancheman:

Coronavirus is not for Africa. The facts are there for all to see. God is so good to us... cool

More than 70 percent of 23,000 deaths in US are black Americans. Let's learn from their own facts and take this disease seriously. We still have opportunity to prevent the ugly situation in US.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Avalancheman: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
uchrikk:

More than 70 percent of 23,000 deaths in US are black Americans. Let's learn from their own facts and take this disease seriously. We still have opportunity to prevent the ugly situation in US.

I am talking about the place not the people.

The Coronavirus is kind of harmless in Africa. That is the fact.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by anthropizzy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Laughing Hysterically.
PastorandMentor:
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by samso247(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Shame no catch u,that is statement of Mr showumi on channels tv station on politics today this evni.
True.. I didn't say it was my statement, I agreed to what he said. So what is the shame there?
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Oladeleodutayo: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another 14days+hunger=?
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by besttbabe1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
RECHARGE AND GET PAID ask me how 090sixtwo one three seven four three nine
fatymore:
Another 14days.

I.pray we don't do bambiala at the end of the day.

First time I would listen to His Excellency...

At first I could not hear what he was saying, his voice was somehow coarse.

I got acclimatised at the end

Stay Safe
Stay at home
StayAwake

on a more serious note, which legit online business can I do/in any case you need a Virtual Assistant, don't hesitate to DM me, thanks
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by olumde01: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Knocking your wife with empty stomach. Man take am easy
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Moz22: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Legitz:
It's going to be 28 days , Buhari will be locking us down in 2 weeks each , 14 days,14 days
35 days for us in lag... U didn't add the initial Sanwo olu 7days
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by panpan(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Goodzinny:
Ok. But please ooh. I saw two flags there at the background. One is Nigerian flag, who knows the other one?
Please, may someone answer this question?

The flag on the right does not appear to be the national flag of any country, but it could not have been there by accident. It was put there for a reason.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by olazz01: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sometimes i dont understand the way this stupid man is behaving imagin...two weeks he did not even consider the poor.....this bubu no get sense at all well i can blame him but those that voted for this stupid sudan or whatever...
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by ashawopikin(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The President has just announced that the Lockdown has been extended in Lagos, Ogun state and Abuja for another 14days. President Muhammad Buhari made it known on live TV broadcast NTA. He encourage social distancing, maintaining good hygiene while the lockdown is going on.
big man bring sickness, small man dey suffer am
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by uchrikk(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Avalancheman:

I am talking about the place not the people.

The Coronavirus is kind of harmless in Africa. That is the fact.

COVID19 is COVID19 anywhere. We should be grateful to God that it came late to Africa and that has given us opportunity to learn From how it dealt with others. We don't have to experience it like the others did before we learn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by DaRuud(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
When NIGERIANS shouted , ' Last card '

PMB gave some NIGERIANS " 2 General market " then I need star

Perfecttouchade:
The President has just announced that the Lockdown has been extended in Lagos, Ogun state and Abuja for another 14days. President Muhammad Buhari made it known on live TV broadcast NTA. He encourage social distancing, maintaining good hygiene while the lockdown is going on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Trailblazer93: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
kiss
damysill:
Oloriburuku
Mad man
You don't preper food
For us too eat.
Weree
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Perfecttouchade: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin we don't buy market for naija o
DaRuud:

When NIGERIANS shouted , ' Last card '

PMB gave some NIGERIANS " 2 General market " then I need star

Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by Avalancheman: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
uchrikk:

COVID19 is COVID19 anywhere. We should be grateful to God that it came late to Africa and that has given us opportunity to learn From how it dealt with others. We don't have to experience it like the others did before we learn.

It has been in Africa since January. So how is that late

Africa is not conducive for the virus. That is the fact!
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by LadyMedina25(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Avalancheman post=88409680]

Ehya. Pele. The LORD will give you your own husband in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days by sweetrace(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Our president is a clown if he thinks people are going to obey the directives this time around.

For their own good, they had better!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.