Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada (2939 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by don10ky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
With low IELTS score you could be part of Atlantic Immigration Pilot
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a creative approach to addressing our labour market challenges.

Employers in Nova Scotia can use the Pilot to hire foreign workers.

Individuals cannot apply for the pilot. We encourage individuals with an interest in the program to find a job offer. The employer may be designated or may choose to become designated when they find a foreign national they wish to hire.

This program will end by December 2021 kindly make good use of it.. Goodluck everyone
Pls kindly drop the step by step process if you have done AIPP

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by babakb: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
don10ky:
With low IELTS score you could be part of Atlantic Immigration Pilot
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a creative approach to addressing our labour market challenges.

Employers in Nova Scotia can use the Pilot to hire foreign workers.

Individuals cannot apply for the pilot. We encourage individuals with an interest in the program to find a job offer. The employer may be designated or may choose to become designated when they find a foreign national they wish to hire.

This program will end by December 2021 kindly make good use of it.. Goodluck everyone
Pls kindly drop the step by step process if you have done AIPP

Sorry op, i don't mean to cast any despair here but i know a lot about AIPP, it's an easy route but getting a job offer is the hardest part, if you are not Bilingual (English & French) with relevant skills and experience, then its impossible to get a job outside Canada now because employers have suffered in the past, they will take 6 months to sponsor a foreign national to Canada as a PR only for the Candidate to resign after a year or less and go to another company.

Employers in Canada Can't go through such pains now because they have a lot of options, International Students can work for them on part time basis, and when they graduate they secure post graduate work permit and work full time without the employer going through any stress.

If you're fluent in English and French with in demand skills and experience then you have a little chance of securing a job offer in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Islands provinces for the AIPP program.
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by Burchester: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by don10ky(m): 3:38am On Apr 14, 2020
babakb:

Sorry op, i don't mean to cast any despair here but i know a lot about AIPP, it's an easy route but getting a job offer is the hardest part, if you are not Bilingual (English & French) with relevant skills and experience, then its impossible to get a job outside Canada now because employers have suffered in the past, they will take 6 months to sponsor a foreign national to Canada as a PR only for the Candidate to resign after a year or less and go to another company.

Employers in Canada Can't go through such pains now because they have a lot of options, International Students can work for them on part time basis, and when they graduate they secure post graduate work permit and work full time without the employer going through any stress.

If you're fluent in English and French with in demand skills and experience then you have a little chance of securing a job offer in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Islands provinces for the AIPP program.

You break my heart....
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by babakb: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2020
don10ky:

You break my heart....

I am very sorry and please don't give up, I am just being realistic.

But after the Covid 19 pandemic I think pressure on Canada might reduce drastically, UK, USA, Spain, Italy, Germany etc may open their doors to Immigrants again hence Canada may be easier then.

Meanwhile I will suggest you learn French, I will enroll in French classes after the pandemic, in fact I want to see how I can live in Cotonou or Abidjan for a month to open my brain to French Language and Culture.

Being bilingual is very high in demand in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by don10ky(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2020
My brother learning french again is my night mare I will rather perfect my spoken English it will help
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by babakb: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
don10ky:

My brother learning french again is my night mare I will rather perfect my spoken English it will help

Fine, if you can perfect your ILETS, that is minimum of 8 7 7 7 for LRWS respectively and have your Proof of Funds with an MBA/MSC or below 30 years, then you are good to go on EE.
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by lilianijitola: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2020
@don10k what of nova scotia do u have an idea of any employers employing currently, i prefer this program , just d job offer aspect is tiring have tried applying some places haven't gotten any response.

how did you get your own job offer? abeg i need a way out
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
lilianijitola:
@don10k what of nova scotia do u have an idea of any employers employing currently, i prefer this program , just d job offer aspect is tiring have tried applying some places haven't gotten any response.

how did you get your own job offer? abeg i need a way out
if the indigenes and pr holders never see job. Who will reason a Nigerian far away that cant come in 7 to 12 months time. Vety hard
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by omoluka: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Getting a job offer has always been a no 1 problem with all these Canada immigration programs
Re: Atlantic Immigration Pilot..easy Means To Enter Canada by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
omoluka:
Getting a job offer has always been a no 1 problem with all these Canada immigration programs
How ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians living in Germany please I need your advice / HND In Computer Science: How Much Can I Earn A Month In The USA / My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.