Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Effect Of The Lockdown In An Image - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Effect Of The Lockdown In An Image (457 Views)

Best Book Deals For The Lockdown Season!! / Understanding The Thermic Effect Of Food / 9 Things An Image Consultant Can Do For Clients_transcript Of Youtube Podcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of The Lockdown In An Image by NosaH(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Life is fast spent in isolation.
The relativity of all human thought recognises that there's law and life.
Images are used to recall memories. In this piece, relativity of thought can be gathered.
In my thought, I will explain the nugget in this background.

The young man whose two fingers are downward and intercepted by a straight finger explains THE CONTINUATION OF THE LOCKDOWN.

The young man putting on a shirt with the mixture of yellow and black colour explains THE STATE OF CONFUSION AND CONTINUOUS THINKING BY MANY.

The two young men looking opposite direction explains THE SEVERAL UNSPEAKABLE THAT WILL BE BIRTHED DURING THIS PERIOD.

As you think more of human survival, THINK AND TAKE ALL MEASURES THAT ASSURES YOUR SAFETY.

Nosahwrites

(1) (Reply)

An Unholy Union / Book Review: I Do Not Come To You By Chance By Adaobi 'tricia Nwaubani / Join Freelance And Writers' Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.