Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,080 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? (317 Views)

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by member123: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Founded on 6 March 1902 as Madrid Football Club, the club has traditionally worn a white home kit since inception.......see more

https://naijafootball.com/2020/04/13/which-madrid-players-should-be-sold-this-summer/

Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by Jokerman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bale
Hazard

These two clowns should be sold off. They've failed to live up to expectations. One of the clowns has been eating buns all through

I expected one would step up to fill Ronaldo shoes, considering the mouth both were making
Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by Arthurity1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jokerman:
Bale
Hazard

These two clowns should be sold off. They've failed to live up to expectations. One of the clowns has been eating buns all through

I expected one would step up to fill Ronaldo shoes, considering the mouth both were making
You know bale has better stats than zidane
Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by dawnomike(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jokerman:
Bale
Hazard

Ronaldo left a very big shoe. Too big for mamy to fit in.
Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by Humanoid01(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jokerman:
Bale
Hazard

It's just his first season, and he's been out with injuries. You don't expect his legs to fit into Ronaldo's shoes that early.

To top it off, Hazard and Ronaldo are two different kinds of players. One is a goal-getter, the other loves to create chances for his teammates and scores when he needs to.

As much as I want Hazard back at Chelsea, I'd still advise the Los Blancos fans to be patient with him.
Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by Jokerman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Arthurity1:

You know bale has better stats than zidane

Bale is not a legend of Madrid oga... Don't compare him with Zidane... In Bale's position on the pitch, I can name 10 players who were/are better than Bale...

Can you name one player better than Zidane in his position on the pitch??

1 Like

Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

It's just his first season, and he's been out with injuries. You don't expect his legs to fit into Ronaldo's shoes that early.

To top it off, Hazard and Ronaldo are two different kinds of players. One is a goal-getter, the other loves to create chances for his teammates and scores when he needs to.

As much as I want Hazard back at Chelsea, I'd still advise the Los Blancos fans to be patient with him.

Hazard though... Let's hope
Re: Which Madrid Players Should Be Sold This Summer? by DownChelsea(f): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Hazard is the worst player in the team. So I would say Hazard should be loaned off to wolfsburg or torino.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Do Commentary For A 10 Minutes Match Videos? 3k/ Match / Omeruo Eyes Yobo And Enyeama's Record / Man Utd Already Have An Advantage If PL Clubs Keep Current Squad For Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.