Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala (461 Views)

APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala by ChelseaDr(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Channels TV interviewed some of the survivors of covid-19 today. One of those interviewed was the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Governor Bala Mohamed. In his response to question regarding observance of social distancing while in the mosque after his discharge, he said:

"We exercised social (physical) distancing while praying in the Mosque"

In response to why there is no lock down in Bauchi he rather said he had expected the FG to lock down Bauchi after Lagos, FCT and Ogun but that he was surprised the President did not.
He also said that the economic reality on ground in Bauchi will make it difficult for him to lock down the state
Re: Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala by Ussycool: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
A
Re: Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala by Faponmile(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
And when the health reality hits you kindly keep it to your state and yourself. You heard Buhari: This is no joke; it's a matter of life and death.
Re: Breaking!!! It Will Be Morally Wrong For Me To Lock Down Bauchi... Governor Bala by Zooposki(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Channels TV interviewed some of the survivors of covid-19 today. One of those interviewed was the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Governor Bala Mohamed. In his response to question regarding observance of social distancing while in the mosque after his discharge, he said:

"We exercised social (physical) distancing while praying in the Mosque"

In response to why there is no lock down in Bauchi he rather said he had expected the FG to lock down Bauchi after Lagos, FCT and Ogun but that he was surprised the President did not.
He also said that the economic reality on ground in Bauchi will make it difficult for him to lock down the state

You are an illiterate. How is this breaking news?

(1) (Reply)

COVID -19 Latest: Imo State Records First Case Of Coronavirus / BREAKING : Ondo Reverses Decision To Return FG Palliative Rice / Presidency Reacts To Viral Video Of Large Crowd At Emir Of Rano's Burial In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.