Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Akoin Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Akoin Cryptocurrency (674 Views)

What Is Akoin / 7 Akoin Cryptocurrency Facts: Akon To Build ‘real-life Wakanda’ In Senegal / Akon Set To Launch Cryptocurrency Called Akoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akoin Cryptocurrency by Josdestiny: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm invited everyone to the launch of Akoin cryptocurrency,

Akoin is a cryptocurrency powered by a marketplace of tools and services fueling the dreams of entrepreneurs, business owners, and social activists as they connect and engage across the rising economies of Africa and beyond; created by visionary global artist, change-maker, innovator and humanitarian, Akon.

The Akoin Utility Token is available within the Akoin Multi-Currency wallet for exchange between all DApp / App offerings and within the local market, including prepaid minute conversion (a major store of value in Africa), direct service payments (ie utility, mobile, etc) and the ability to convert into local currency; all creating a strong value proposition for early adopters and users of the Akoin platform

To find more about this project, add dot io to Akoin, or search akoin on Google, from the web site you'll find the telegram group, and among the admins search Joshua, you're free to ask questions..

(1) (Reply)

I MAKE At Least #50,000 Online Monthly With My Smartphone.. Let Me Show You How / Making Real Money In 2020 On This Site / Recession: Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.