Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is STD Untreatable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is STD Untreatable? (715 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is STD Untreatable? by STDisReal: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello. Please I would like to know if anyone has truly treated STD successfully. I have been nursing this disease for over 3 years with no solution. I have used gone to several hospitals both government and private. I have run test in various laboratories. The result has always been either staph, gonorrhoea or E. Coli. I have used several herbal medicines both the ones purchased online (nairaland inclusive) and local markets.
I have maintained good personal hygiene, I have avoided sex for over a year now.
I have spent a lot. Believe me, I have spent fortunes on this. The last amount I spent in a foreign hospital based here in Nigeria really shook me. I did this just to get good health back.
Really, am beginning to think this is beyond physical. Have started thinking if there is a spiritual side to this because this has defied all medications I tried.
Really, am sad, depressed and confused.
I really feel there is no cure to STD as people who claimed to have been healed didn't have it initially.
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
go to a GENUINE doctor who will run GENUINE test, then prescribe you a GENUINE solution/cure, that you should buy in a GENUINE pharmacy that sells GENUINE meds (aka antibiotics).
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by STDisReal: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
go to a GENUINE doctor who will run GENUINE test, then prescribe you a GENUINE solution/cure, that you should buy in a GENUINE pharmacy that sells GENUINE meds (aka antibiotics).
Read through my post. The only thing I have not done is to travel out of the country for treatment. I have visited atleast 2 of the best hospitals in Nigeria. I won't want to mention their names. But believe me, I spent a fortune there. I still don't know the genuine one you are talking about
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2020
STDisReal:

Read through my post. The only thing I have not done is to travel out of the country for treatment. I have visited atleast 2 of the best hospitals in Nigeria. I won't want to mention their names. But believe me, I spent a fortune there. I still don't know the genuine one you are talking about

if you've been to 2 different hospitals and they gave you 3 different results (staph, gonorrhoea or E. Col) for the same ailment, and they prescribed meds that didnt solve anything then, its either:
A) these hospitals aint shiiitt and misdiagnosed you
B) the meds you took were fake meds
C) you have a totally different ailment that was not diagnosed
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by Healthyway15: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello. Please I would like to know if anyone has truly treated STD successfully. I have been nursing this disease for over 3 years with no solution. I have used gone to several hospitals both government and private. I have run test in various laboratories. The result has always been either staph, gonorrhoea or E. Coli. I have used several herbal medicines both the ones purchased online (nairaland inclusive) and local markets.
I have maintained good personal hygiene, I have avoided sex for over a year now.
I have spent a lot. Believe me, I have spent fortunes on this. The last amount I spent in a foreign hospital based here in Nigeria really shook me. I did this just to get good health back.
Really, am beginning to think this is beyond physical. Have started thinking if there is a spiritual side to this because this has defied all medications I tried.
Really, am sad, depressed and confused.
I really feel there is no cure to STD as people who claimed to have been healed didn't have it initially.

Hello... Sorry about your condition

STDs are sometimes very serious and stubborn to treat. What most people don't know is that, STDs usually build up resistance against most antibiotics and other drugs thereby rendering them less effective or useless. That's why it still persists despite finishing the dosages.

One thing you should not do, is to stop finding solution to your condition. This is to prevent further complications(e.g infections of the urethra, prostate gland, or testicles,
pelvic inflammatory disease,
infertility, heart disease, infection of the brain or spinal cord etc) which arise when left untreated. By then, the symptoms are always more severe and difficult to treat. STDs are treated completely when met with the right medication.

Well... You can check my signature and profile for the proper recommendation of treatment for various health conditions.

Nothing replaces Sound Health!
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by GregJames(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by GregJames(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
The resistance have grown very strong

Talk to Nurse Lola +2349093259035

She knows her work
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by nony43(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Most STDs are stubborn look for were you can buy original local herb that are very bitter. Good luck it is not easy
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2020
STD for 3yrs? The problem with Nigerians is that they make their diagnosis at home, or at the roadside laboratories and then go to the hospitals with their lab results and pressurize the doctor to treat them based on the results they presented.

An STD cannot be going on actively for 3yrs consecutively, unless you're immunocompromised. What manner of STD is that? If you contracted an STD 3yrs ago, by now you would be talking about the complications(chronic pain, infertility, painful intercourse, etc) arising from the infection, and not the active infection itself.

What are the symptoms you're having? That a lab culture shows some growth of bacteria doesn't mean you have the infection. Bacteria can be present as contaminants or colonisers.
If you don't have symptoms, you don't have any infection. Did the hospitals you visited take history from you, examined you, investigated you, and concluded you have an STD, or you just believe you have an STD based solely on lab results?

1 Like

Re: Is STD Untreatable? by braveheart77: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
STD for 3yrs? The problem with Nigerians is that they make their diagnosis at home, or at the roadside laboratories and then go to the hospitals with their lab results and pressurize the doctor to treat them based on the results they presented.

An STD cannot be going on actively for 3yrs consecutively, unless you're immunocompromised. What manner of STD is that? If you contracted an STD 3yrs ago, by now you would be talking about the complications(chronic pain, infertility, painful intercourse, etc) arising from the infection, and not the active infection itself.

What are the symptoms you're having? That a lab culture shows some growth of bacteria doesn't mean you have the infection. Bacteria can be present as contaminants or colonisers.
If you don't have symptoms, you don't have any infection. Did the hospitals you visited take history from you, examined you, investigated you, and concluded you have an STD, or you just believe you have an STD based solely on lab results?

Lab tests keep coming out with staph.

After completing augmentin for 10days i did a test at a lab near me and it yielded no significant bacteria growth after 36 hrs. The next day (after the day i did the first) i did another test in another lab to compare results and this one came with scanty growth of staph aureus. I seem to be having prostatitis symptom tho.
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by Uyi168: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Do doctors run tests??
Re: Is STD Untreatable? by UkBalesNig(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

When I give you correct herbs STD will vanish.

Are you experiencing painful urination?

Burning sensation while urinating?
Needing to urinate frequently?
Sudden urges to empty your bladder, called urinary urgency?
Pain in your central lower abdomen, just above the pubic bone?
Increased vaginal discharge or Penis discharge?
Vaginal bleeding?
Breastmilk coming out from your breast without being pregnant or breastfeeding?
Bleeding between periods?
Bleeding after sexual intercourse?
Abdominal or pelvic pain?
Foul smelling urine?
Blood in the urine?
Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying?
Vaginal irritation?
Itchy Vagina?
Itchy Penis?
Frequent boil in the private part?
Medbunch Herbal Mixture-STD Eradicator is that treatment that helps cure Staphylococcus, syphilis, Gonorrhea, Urinary Tract Infection, Chlamydia and Other infections.

Infections like staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia etc now have resistance to antibiotics and azithromycin.
To make it worse, when you continue using these antibiotics and you are getting positive effects from it, you are putting yourself at an increased risk of getting more infections that resists antibiotics treatment.
The major difference is that this solution is purely Herbal, and once you complete the herbal treatment, you will not fall into any relapse of the infection recurring anymore.
Medbunch Herbal Mixture is an effective Herbal treatment to completely flush out Drug-resistant Sexually Transmitted Infece, Urinary Track Infections, Toilet Infections etc from your body system.

It is purely Herbal.
NAFDAC Approved.
And has no side effects.
Nationwide Delivery
Call/WhatsApp 081 67 51 82 12

We also have herbs for Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Impotence, Pile, Ulcer, Women Suffering from infertility etc

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Borno COVID-19 Cases Rise To 15, including 7 health workers & 2 deaths / / How To Get RhoGAM For Pregnant Rh Negative Women Free On Freestuffsng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.