Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

History Of The Nephilim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of The Nephilim (420 Views)

Book Of Light : Wisdom Of Nephilim Named Bongo( Must Read ) / Understanding The Story Of The Nephilim Gen 6 / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of The Nephilim by Olazs: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Conventionally, Nephilim are the offspring of the Sons of God (angels) and Daughters of Men. The word Nephilim is also loosely translated as giants in some scriptures and fallen angels or fallen warriors in some traditional Jewish Scriptures see more at; [url][/url]https://nkaliz..com/2020/04/history-of-nephilim.html?m=1
Re: History Of The Nephilim by Lifestone(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
It was also believed that the wisdom of the Nephilims were responsible for the invention of most of mordern day tools.
Re: History Of The Nephilim by Olazs: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Lifestone:
It was also believed that the wisdom of the Nephilims were responsible for the invention of most of mordern day tools.

Oh wow, I never knew that
Re: History Of The Nephilim by Danielomisco(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice gist.Always interested in NPH stories,i still believe their offsprings exist amongst us nt as giants but with wisdom
Re: History Of The Nephilim by Olazs: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Danielomisco:
Nice gist.Always interested in NPH stories,i still believe their offsprings exist amongst us nt as giants but with wisdom

Wisdom? I thought the Nephilim were evil and known for mischievous deeds
Re: History Of The Nephilim by tpiar: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2020
The sons of God are not seen as necessarily angels.
Re: History Of The Nephilim by Danielomisco(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Olazs:

Wisdom? I thought the Nephilim were evil and known for mischievous deeds
oh ,im gettin this now .so they turned out to be demons?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Bible - English Standard Version / Is Smoking Weed A Sin? / Still Feeling Depressed And Overwhelmed As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.