Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Business Management Techniques - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Management Techniques (515 Views)

Effective Risk Management Techniques For Wealth Preservation / Mental Health And Pain Management Techniques By Jordan Sudberg / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Management Techniques by Fuar4real: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Hi nairalanders

I am Rauf Hassan. I will be sharing with us business management techniques. Stay focused. Ask questions and enjoy.

I am Rauf Hassan.

Engineer, NDT expert, blogger, digital marketer, to cut the long story short, a long term business lover...
Do you know how much people go online for information?

I am sure many of you have businesses already.

Some of you sell from home and some of you online. While some merge both.

So have considered spending little time to grow your business with modern tools with you.

I will take time to introduce us to some things we all need to grow our businesses in a smart way.

To make this enjoyable and practicable, we will start with some basic information to be understood.. So in brief let's look at the course outline. Although I have added more when I discovered how much you guys are interested in development. To be sincere I was discouraged at first. Because of the low turn out.

I felt, see this people wey I want do free training for. Them no even care...
Let’s look at the course outline
1. Stand out online
2. Manage your business effectively
3. Customer management
4. Marketing
Social media marketing
Email Marketing
Text Message Marketing
Reviews
5. Build your skills
6. Stay up to date.
7. Keep an eye on your competition
What do you check?
8. Bonuses
Some app.
9. WhatsApp Marketing Proper
10. Rounding OFF
11. Presentation of.....
I can tell you emphatically that these topics I have highlighted, many of us never took it important for our business: We run businesses like, I just want to make quick cash and move on
as a matter of fact*

I have checked some of us through our profile pics, I went online, searched for our name on Google.

*surprisingly among almost 8 searched.*

I saw only one person popping up from the search
Opps.... You are not managing your business professionally
When I say name. I mean our business names
Funny enough, most of all came out only on Facebook ����
So in a nutshell, we will don't worry. We will make it right
*so let me quickly mention this*

In all Sincerity.

From my own point of view, those who will enjoy and benefit from this training should either fall into one or more of these

�Business owner (small or big)
�Prospective business owner (starter or dreamer)
�Those who want to make money teaching or helping to build business

I don't know of any other
So if you are here just because others are... Chai e go pain me because some would have taken your space and apply all what we will be teaching
*And I purposely didn't mention this, in the advert*

*THERE WOULD BE A RECOGNISED CERTIFICATE* for those interested...
I hope I have not loaded you too much with information... �����
Before I continue. It would be of great importance to store this contact, so you won't miss out some tips I will be posting on my status...

Save it with anything you will remember... Thanks...

Looking forward to having business partners from here...

(1) (Reply)

Help Data Providers are ripping us off / Promo Offer!!! I Will Design Your Business Website For #25,000. Hurry Now!!! / Are You Ready To Start A Business Or Grow Your Business ?We Can Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.