Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 (596 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by MASTERKRIS: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2020
A nairalander named Christopher who lives in Ekiti-state was praying in the night concerning the covid-19 epidemic and heard in his spirit that everyone should pray with psalm 104 on water to bath..
He said he didn't know what psalm 104 was all about, he have to check it in the Bible.. and he realized that God is indeed great!!

Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Do you take alcohol or smoke Marijuana?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by iFukSimplyleo: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Do you take alcohol or smoke Marijuana?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by mrvitalis(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2020
MASTERKRIS:
A nairalander named Christopher who lives in Ekiti-state was praying in the night concerning the covid-19 epidemic and heard in his spirit that everyone should pray with psalm 104 on water to bath..
He said he didn't know what psalm 104 was all about, he have to check it in the Bible.. and he realized that God is indeed great!!
U mean like the man that survived after praying psalm 91 and his friends told him same thing

Lol u didn't see anything your mind played with u

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by cassidy1996(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2020
GOD will see us through....
Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by OtemAtum: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Very funny. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by Karleb(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Please use your anti-malaria drugs and try to get tested for COVID-19.

You are simply not okay.

I always wonder why the so-called revelation has to come from psalm, why not songs of Solomon?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Saw This While Praying Concerning Covid-19 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THIS COUNTRY. FROM A LOT OF THINGS.
THE WORST CASES ARE THOSE THAT ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC. IF WE KEEP CHEERING THEM ON AND ENCOURAGING THEIR VISIONS AND MESSAGES WITH SHOUTS OF AMEN AND GOD IS GREAT, ONE DAY, THEY'LL KILL US ALL BECAUSE THEY HEARD THE VOICE OF GOD TELL THEM TO.

IN MY DAILY DEALINGS, ONCE A NIGERIAN PERSON STARTS TO SAY "I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE OF GOD", "GOD TOLD ME TO", "GOD CAME IN MY DREAM", "GOD SAYS"..... I INSTANTLY CUT OFF FROM THEM BECAUSE EITHER THEY HAVE A SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM, OR THEY'RE OUT TO DECEIVE AND SCAM ME. EITHER OF THE TWO IS ALWAYS CORRECT.

I AVOID THEM AND YOU SHOULD DO SO TOO. WITH GOD'S REPUTATION FOR GIVING OUT THE MOST INHUMANE INSTRUCTIONS THERE'S NO TELLING HE WON'T INSTRUCT HIS GULLIBLE DOGS TO HARM YOU.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Gives N55m COVID-19 Relief To Akoko Land, Ondo State / Sallah Greetings From Kilomodemo May 23, 2020 Barka De Sallah! / Is Wearing Jewelry A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.