Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,953 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof (295 Views)

Lagos Records Five COVID-19 Deaths / Five COVID-19 Patients In Enugu State Discharged, One New Case Reported / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by Oluwamarc(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2020
A Nigerian medical researcher , Prof . Ayodele Adeleye, on Monday claimed to have a cure for the ravaging COVID -19 pandemic .
Adeleye also claimed that his cure had been subjected to scientific proof , adding that he was ready to treat five coronavirus positive patients free of charge to prove the efficacy of his treatment .
Adeleye, a former lecturer in Microbiology and Principal Staff, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital , Shika Zaria, in Kaduna State, spoke to journalists at a press conference held in Kaduna on Monday where he announced his breakthrough .
He said his three -day coronavirus cure discovery was so certain and assured that if adopted, the current lockdown in the country and the world over due to COVID- 19 pandemic , would be a thing of the past.
“ If the government brings in five people with COVID - 19 , I will treat them for free right in front of your cameras . It will take between three and five days to cure COVID- 19 patient , completely .
“ Animals are not susceptible to COVID -19 . The only luck we have is that, someone who had COVID -19 , we brought and treated was cured.
“ About five people , including my former students who knew me with research have been calling and asking if I have something to cure COVID - 19 .
“ One of the patients was having breathing problems already and he took the treatment in 10 minutes he was already getting better.
“ We told him to keep coming every five days until he was okay . We told him to go for test and he was okay. In fact , he suggested we hold a press briefing and that is why we are here . He would have been here but based on his personality , he is shy . ”

https://punchng.com/im-ready-to-cure-five-covid-19-patients-free-prof/

Re: I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by tayebest(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
...with an unconfirmed vaccine?

I truely it's scientifically proven to be a cure to the pandemic, then get your patent right and sell it to the rest of the world.

Biko, don't test any vaccine on us ooo...
Re: I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by nony43(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2020
B.
Re: I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by Fundango: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2020
What are Government waiting for, they do the needful undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by toluzealous: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2020
govt that dnt believe her own medical team, na him go believe this one?
Re: I’m Ready To Cure Five COVID-19 Patients Free –prof by OttHin: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
If this is truly true, 9ja i hail thee
I raise one side of my nyash for prof.

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Medical Laboratory Scientists Disagree With FG On 1500 Testing Per Day / 4 Ways Coronavirus Kills People (2 Will Surprise You) / Now That It Is Compulsory To Get Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.