Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Good Are You At Gaming? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Good Are You At Gaming? (2953 Views)

How Good Are You At CODM? Join Naija Elites Clan Now / How Good Was The PS2 ? / Let's See How Good You Can Think And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:
Been playing God of war since last year but the game has too much stress. this lock down made me really interested.

But I hate stress. I downloaded YouTube app on my phone, when the stress is about to start, I’ll quickly search for the particular level gameplay on YouTube and boom. It becomes easy.

within a day I finished the game, though I was far into the game before grin

I also used YouTube when i couldn't find my way in solving that Hera's garden puzzle, honestly, that puzzle was hard.

But if you consistently use YouTube for every stage in the game, it will become boring and u won't enjoy it like finding way yoursef...
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by sheggsliveth: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olayetan:

For you

I finished GTA 5 within 4 days and i never used any cheat thru out.

I play 4 to 5 hours a day and i never repeated a failed mission more than 3 times.

Did you finished metal gear v? got lost despite of using PC trainer
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Did you finished metal gear v? got lost despite of using PC trainer

I have MG 5 but I've not played it at all, once i finishe COD black ops, i will shift to metal gear...
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by shokoman22: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
not enough , since I play rarely last few years.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by error4040: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone in here said “You can’t finish GTA without cheat, Well Real Gamers don’t Use cheat because it would spoil the FUN.
In my case I played and finished the above GTA games without cheats:

GTA liberty city stories(once ps2 thrice on mobile)

GTA San Andreas (once on ps2 and 4-5times on Mobile)

Skipped VICE CITY and GTA III (trashy Graphics that can hurt the eyes)

GTA iv (the final mission in which you would chase Jimmy Pegorino. I had to play that game close to 45times because I keep missing the Bike jump to meet the chopper. Mind you I had options to use cheat but I kept on trying.

I tired the other Part of the final mission and till date I no fit use that bike jump climb the chopper lol

GTA v on PC ( I found this one to be easy because each character life get filled back to a limit when on a mission even when it’s showing RED all you need is to get a cover and you are good)

Other titles I played without cheat are God of war 1&2 (ps2). I still haven’t played 3 because I never own a ps3 console so why I go play 4 no play 3 grin

Splinter cell
CHOAS THEORY (ps2)
DOUBLE AGENT (ps2)
CONVICTION (Pc)
BLACKLIST (pc)

METAL GEAR
Skipped:
PEACE WALKED
GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS
SURVIVE (still yet to get the Pc version)

CALL OF DUTY (apart from WARZONE because I can’t find the PC version and WORLD AT WAR For having Shitty Graphics)

For some wierd Reasons I never played ps3 much or own one. Mtchwww theirs nothing wierd there because when the console came out Homeboy was fucking Brooooooooooooke!
When I manage save money PS4 comeout so I just save more buy gaming Laptop for the main time (because i hardly stay at Home and can’t be moving around Nigeria with console for inside bag like Zombie)
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
error4040:
Someone in here said “You can’t finish GTA without cheat, Well Real Gamers don’t Use cheat because it would spoil the FUN.

GTA iv (the final mission in which you would chase Jimmy Pegorino. I had to play that game close to 45times because I keep missing the Bike jump to meet the chopper. Mind you I had options to use cheat but I kept on trying)

GTA v on PC ( I found this one to be easy because each character life get filled back to a limit when on a mission even when it’s showing RED all you need is to get a cover and you are good)

Other titles I played without cheat are God of war 1&2 (ps2). I still haven’t played 3 because I never own a ps3 console so why I go play 4 no play 3 grin

Splinter cell
CHOAS THEORY (ps2)
DOUBLE AGENT (ps2)
CONVICTION (Pc)
BLACKLIST (pc)

ALL METAL GEAR & CALL OF DUTY (apart from WWII. Reasons are Shitty Graphics also grin)

For some wierd Reasons I never played ps3 much or own one. Mtchwww theirs nothing wierd there because when the console came out Homeboy was fucking Brooooooooooooke!
When I manage save money PS4 comeout so I just save more buy gaming Laptop for the main time (because i hardly stay at Home and can’t be moving around Nigeria with console for inside bag like Zombie)
grin grin grin

Didn't know God of War has cheat, what does the cheat influence in the game?
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by error4040: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olayetan:

Didn't know God of War has cheat, what does the cheat influence in the game?

Cheat can be in the form of using codes and also watching Walkthrough on YouTube.
I believe God of war don’t have Code cheats but in the form of watching The game play walkthrough on YouTube.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
error4040:

GTA iv (the final mission in which you would chase Jimmy Pegorino. I had to play that game close to 45times because I keep missing the Bike jump to meet the chopper. Mind you I had options to use cheat but I kept on trying.

I tired the other Part of the final mission and till date I no fit use that bike jump climb the chopper lol

Splinter cell
CHOAS THEORY (ps2)
DOUBLE AGENT (ps2)
CONVICTION (Pc)
BLACKLIST (pc)

METAL GEAR
Skipped
peace walker
Guns of the patriots
Survive (still yet to get the Pc version)

CALL OF DUTY (apart from Warzone because I can’t find the PC version and WWII For having Shitty Graphics)

grin grin grin

splinter cell double agent is the fire

I finished the single player mode in like a day

but the double agent part trying to teach my friends the game was a chore we went very to the exploding factory side and ended there don't know why

try you best and finish MGS v phantom pain most mission can be repetitive but when you get to final battle you'll love

try your best and play vice city don't mind the graphics of compared to nowadays

but if you don't like the graphics download GTA v modded with vice city story and graphics and you'll come to my house and salute me

did you notice that big statue in GTA 4 has a heart that beats
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olayetan:

For you

I finished GTA 5 within 4 days and i never used any cheat thru out.

I play 4 to 5 hours a day and i never repeated a failed mission more than 3 times.

I finished GTA v within 17hours not my first play through though because I already know where to go and what to do skipped alot of cutscene

but what I can say is that GTA v is the easiest GTA game ever made

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

I finished GTA v within 17hours not my first play through though because I already know where to go and what to do skipped alot of cutscene

but what I can say is that GTA v is the easiest GTA game ever made

I concur, its easy and also short.
It took me a month to finish SA and i was thinking GTA 5 would take me 2months but was disappointed as i finished it within 4days.

But love Trevor attitude in the game.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olayetan:

I concur, its easy and also short.
It took me a month to finish SA and i was thinking GTA 5 would take me 2months but was disappointed as i finished it within 4days.

But love Trevor attitude in the game.

GTA v overhaul was flawless

great in every aspect I know Rockstar tops every GTA game they published but I'm not so sure GTA 6 gonna beat this gem mostly in terms of sales
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by error4040: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

but the double agent part trying to teach my friends the game was a chore we went very to the exploding factory side and ended there don't know why

To me I prefer Chaos theory and Blacklist.
double agent and conviction are too short.

typicalgamer:

try you best and finish MGS v phantom pain most mission can be repetitive but when you get to final battle you'll love
IKR to me MGS V phantom pain is the best MGS out there.
Unless of course Metal gear Solid (ps1 that have Disc one and Two)

typicalgamer:

try your best and play vice city don't mind the graphics of compared to nowadays

but if you don't like the graphics download GTA v modded with vice city story and graphics and you'll come to my house and salute me
I will give this method a trial, but if na that main Vice city I can never play it because that graphics de hurt eyes

typicalgamer:

I never did untill now grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

In reply to the bolded statement,

Is it PC or Console?
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Olayetan:

In reply to the bolded statement,

Is it PC or Console?

yeah it's PC the bolded one

first saw it on my friend PC I instantly hate my PS4

I was in awe like how's this even possible

GTA v graphics modded with GTA vice city design and story
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2020
error4040:

To me I prefer Chaos theory and Blacklist.
double agent and conviction are too short.

if you can find a friend to play double agent with you will not say this mostly when you guys turn on friendly fire it's so fun

IKR to me MGS V phantom pain is the best MGS out there.
Unless of course Metal gear Solid (ps1 that have Disc one and Two)

the ps1 metal gear is still the best in terms of story
but MGS v phantom pain got great story but the game didn't go straight to point too many same side mission just remembered someone want to even swap MGS v disc with me time to finally finish it hope I don't get bored

I will give this method a trial, but if na that main Vice city I can never play it because that graphics de hurt eyes

the original was fire for me because I bought the developers disc that came with all the hack to it was easy

I never did untill now grin

it's a fascinating something some many fun facts about GTA 4
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by taurusdude0(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

the evil within 1&2 ain't difficult not one bit but it's just scary thats all you want difficult play Outlast
I meant 3 and yeah it's easy when you reduce the difficulty i never do that.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by madness007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am really good at gaming. I have spent my entire childhood playing video games. Gaming is the only thing that I am good at. I can beat everyone in online games. My friends don't even want to play with me, because I am always winning, haha cheesy However, I have a problem. My pc is very old, and it has a bad performance in new games. But, I am a real gamer, so I decided to buy a new PC. I have found a really cool site with guys that are helping people build their own battlestation for gaming, and thanks to them I have built a REAL MONSTER. This pc is that good that I can run any game in 4k60 fps on ultra graphics!
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by RoyFollman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
madness007:
I am really good at gaming. I have spent my entire childhood playing video games. Gaming is the only thing that I am good at. I can beat everyone in online games. My friends don't even want to play with me, because I am always winning, haha cheesy However, I have a problem. My pc is very old, and it has a bad performance in new games. But, I am a real gamer, so I decided to buy a new PC. I have found a really cool site with guys that are helping people build their own battlestation for gaming, and thanks to them I have built a REAL MONSTER. This pc is that good that I can run any game in 4k60 fps on ultra graphics!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Everytime I buy the gta v game I always sold it without even completing it, I don’t know why.

Might be loosing taste in gaming except it’s portable games like Switch.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Lamiri(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
frubben:
Uncharted puzzle na die. Gives me headach
which of the uncharted ?
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by frubben(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lamiri:
which of the uncharted ?
2,3 and 4
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
frubben:
2,3 and 4

You don remind me I got time myself to finish 1,2,3,4 within a week
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by OliviaThomas: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
I recently got good results playing Dota 2, it often depends on your team, communication and time you are willing to put in. Also, I saw on the site https://eztrainers.net/ that there are game trainers for many games

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any And All Hacked Ps4, PC And Ps3 Games Available / Cool Stuff For Gamers In This Friday / Total Conquest Game Home nd( hack tools app to upgrade ur city)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.