Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? (499 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by jerry0(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
As we are getting close to the presidential election it is really getting HOT, Now the PDP zoning: hearing in suit against Dr. Jonathan begins 6th January,2011,
Read more: http://channelstv.com/global/news_details.php?nid=24999&cat=Politics
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
Constitutionaly NO, by assasination YES. D choice is urs to make
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Nsiman(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
Actually, going by pdp's constitution, neither gej nor atiku is qualified to contest in the primaries: in pdp, b4 u are qualified to contest, u must be in the party for atleast two full year without suspension, decamping and the like, AND zoning.
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
I cant wait to see the outcome of all these election . . . . just hope that the election will be free and fair.
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Nsiman(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
If this case is not with-drawn frm court, pdp may not have a candidate for the presidential polls come april or so
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Blazay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
Please, Jonathan should not be stopped o.
The rigging nor go sweet na. grin

I yamu looking forward to the battle of the riggers o. . . bomb blast and all.
Shegey!
The only entertainment for me after the Super Bowl? shocked

Make una nor tryam o! angry

Jonathan should counter sue. . .after all Atiku is holding an umbrella and a broom(multi-party loyalty. . . tongue) and he is wanted in the USA too for 'fraud'. . . tongue

Haba! What are Jonathan's lawyers doing? grin
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Blazay(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan declared his intention to run for office of President of Nigeria on his Facebook page.

The declaration confirmed that a formal declaration will be held at Eagle Square, Abuja on Saturday 18 September, 2010.

The statement read in part: "Today, I confirm that after wide and thorough consultations spanning the six geo-political zones that make up Nigeria, with members of my family, my party, the opposition, civil society, the Private Sector, members of the Labour Unions, religious leaders, youths and student groups and our revered traditional institutions, I Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by the grace of God hereby offer myself and my services to the Nigerian people as a candidate for the office of President in the forth coming 2011 elections."

Illiterate! grin
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Holla2: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
Jonathan will eventually get the ticket. At what "price" no one can tell. Just hoping it wont be a costly one at the expense of Nigerians
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Beaf: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
byrron:

Constitutionaly NO, by assasination YES. D choice is urs to make

We will simply erase you from the map.
Re: Can Goodluck Jonathan Be Stop From Pdp Primaries? by Righton: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2011
Nsiman:

If this case is not with-drawn frm court, pdp may not have a candidate for the presidential polls come april or so
That will be the best thing to have happened to this country. Bring in Prof Utomi

(1) (Reply)

3,000 Rendered Homeless In New Bakassi As Fire Razes 300 Huts / Atiku Is A Militant / Akala Wins Oyo Pdp Guber Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.