Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Coronavirus: Nigerians Ask Buhari To Pay Them Via BVN As Lockdown Continues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus: Nigerians Ask Buhari To Pay Them Via BVN As Lockdown Continues (201 Views)

Pay Via BVN trends on twitter / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Nigerians Ask Buhari Where Are The 12 Million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Ask Buhari To Pay Them Via BVN As Lockdown Continues by RidorAdeola: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerians on social media are asking President Muhammadu Buhari's government to sanction payment to them via the Bank Verification Number (BVN)...
Read more here> https://allnews.ng/news/coronavirus-nigerians-ask-buhari-to-pay-them-via-bvn-as-lockdown-continues

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Ask Buhari To Pay Them Via BVN As Lockdown Continues by kings59: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
They instigated BVN as a means to eradicate corruption, embezzlement ,and scam, but when it is really needed to, they don't wanna use it.

This situation(lock-down) is one of the advantages of why BVN should be used. You can give some people 2 billion to allocate of which only 100 million would be used , then the rest would be looted.

When its time to Judge or give details on how the money was shared, they start presenting paper evidence with fake addresses. With BVN, we will know the actual people that received out of the money.

This country is really in deep shit

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Ask Buhari To Pay Them Via BVN As Lockdown Continues by BUGOFF(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
kings59:
They instigated BVN as a means to eradicate corruption, embezzlement ,and scam, but when it is really needed to, they don't wanna use it.

This situation(lock-down) is one of the advantages of why BVN should be used. You can give some people 2 billion to allocate of which only 100 million would be used , then the rest would be looted.

When its time to Judge or give details on how the money was shared, they start presenting paper evidence with fake addresses. With BVN, we will know the actual people that received out of the money.

This country is really in deep shit
would you mind the moonheads. I recall what I went through when I had no bvn plus the discomfort I suffered to have one.
now the time to put the check essence of bvn to work, the pinheads suddenly are ignorant of it's usefulness.
If there be a next life, may I be born far far away from Africa.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of #700,000 With My Business As Collateral Or Any Other / Watch As Nigerian Soldiers Battle Boko Haram / How US Funded Chinese Lab Where COVID-19 May Have Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.