Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Giveaway: Win #500 Recharge Card Every 2 Days On This Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway: Win #500 Recharge Card Every 2 Days On This Blog (405 Views)

Put Down Your Number For Free #500 Recharge Card / Students Win 500,000 In IGTM Dance Competition / SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND GET 500 RECHARGE CARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway: Win #500 Recharge Card Every 2 Days On This Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
There is this blog I bookmarked amongst other blogs I follow. Although it is a new blog, it publishes popular international news. This morning I read its post about this giveaway I think some Nairalanders might need in this lockdown period.

The post:

"The urge to help one of our readers subscribe seems to be the utmost things in our plan. So, we have budgeted a small amount of recharge card in order to succumb to this irresistible urge. We will be giving out #500, so as to keep you abreast of the latest news online, recharge cards every 2 consecutive days for 5 days to a lucky reader of our blog.

Mind you, the lucky winner will be selected at random. More so, you can win as many times as possible.

To qualify for a draw, all you need do is comment on the latest post and enter your number in the name section.

Thank you for participating."

You can check it here https://oyinbolatest..com/2020/04/win-500-recharge-card-every-2-days.html?m=1
Re: Giveaway: Win #500 Recharge Card Every 2 Days On This Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm waiting for their post

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had More Than 20 Children With Obasanjo / Dennis Idahosa Mourns Ernest Oyedele’s Demise / Adunni Oluwole -the Woman Who Warned Against This Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.