Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

If Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat You Once In A While,he Doesn’t Love You - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat You Once In A While,he Doesn’t Love You - Lady (307 Views)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat You Once In A While,he Doesn’t Love You - Lady by correctkidabc(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
A young Nigerian lady has advised her fellow ladies to stay with their abusive boyfriends because it is an act of love.

According to the lady whose video surfaced online, she opines that if a guy doesn’t beat his lady once in a while, then he doesn’t love her.

Source:https://correctkid.com/if-your-boyfriend-doesnt-beat-you-once-in-a-while-then-he-doesnt-love-you-lady-saysvideo/
Re: If Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat You Once In A While,he Doesn’t Love You - Lady by budaatum: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
She needs to be educated.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat You Once In A While,he Doesn’t Love You - Lady by dawnomike(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Twisted... Enjoy your beating biko shocked

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Promises To Expose Nigerian Artistes Who Sold Themselves Cheap For Fame / 6ix9ine’s $200k Donation To Feed Hungry Kids Rejected By The Foundation / Marlians - Naira Marley Preaches On How To Enjoy Financial Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.