Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days (2216 Views)

TECNO Sold More Smartphones In Africa Than Apple And Samsung In 2023 -business I / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by vwegba1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
When the Camon 15 series was launched on April 2nd 2020 it was well received by most Nigerians but who would have guessed that just 10 days later Tecno Mobile would sell about 5,000 copies of these phones in such short period of time.

Tecno have taken to their Twitter page and announced that about 5,000 copies of the Camon 15 series have been sold. Although the phone is still in pre-order stage, most Nigerians have already started liking the phones.

Well, having Wizkid as a brand ambassador might also have it’s role to play. With his millions of followers and his Wizkid FC armies, my best guess is the numbers will only increase now.

There was no break down on which phone in the Camon 15 series was bought the most. The statistics taken include all three variants of the Camon 15 phones.

When you have a new technology (Pop Up Selfie Camera) and an brand ambassador (Wizkid) with a large fan base, this is what you expect to get as a result.

You can still pre-order the Camon 15 now by clicking on the link below���

https://techarena24.com/tecno-sold-more-than-5000-camon-15-in-10-days/

Source: Tech Arena24

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by sunshineV(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na him be say mumu still full this country

18 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by micxwell(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
sunshineV:
Na him be say mumu still full this country
E tire me. Chai. I'm not surprised. An average Nigerian is lazy when it comes to reading and doing thorough research. They just go with the noise which is kinda easy you know.
Another factor which affects a lot of SMEs too. Because Iya Basira is into a business and she's doing well, Iya Sulia too will dabble into same without asking how Iya Basira has managed to remain in business.

My country Nigeria...

14 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by shogsman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigeria is home to many incredibly stupid species.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by TrollKiller(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
What the heck?
5000 units Sold in 10 days?
And you call that well received?
Apple, Xiaomi and Samsung release hundreds of thousands of new flagship units and they go out of stock in a manner of hours ( pre-order and online shopping)
Only an ignorant fellow will fall for this news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Deicide: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
5000+ Mumu people 9ja which way?

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by kissGuys: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
5000 in a whole 10days... Tho ppl mumu for this country.. But it seems their eyes don dey open.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2020
This is fake news. A phone wey a single person for nairaland no buy, e no reach 10 people wey buy for twitter.... Who come be 5000 people or Tecno sold the waste to themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by drjprince: 5:21am On Apr 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
This is fake news. A phone wey a single person for nairaland no buy, e no reach 10 people wey buy for twitter.... Who come be 5000 people or Tecno sold the waste to themselves?
probably falsifying figures to attract more ignorant people in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2020
drjprince:
probably falsifying figures to attract more ignorant people in Nigeria
Cannot hold when we are on ground sir... This propaganda will only attract the innocent who don't visit nairaland or do a general search that takes them to twitter... Because if they engage in any of these places, Tecno loses immediately.
Jumia is already shipping the redmi note 9s for 71k... That is a significant difference compared to Tecno's camon 15series.... It will take a dead person to pick anything transision with the work we are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by drjprince: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Cannot hold when we are on ground sir... This propaganda will only attract the innocent who don't visit nairaland or do a general search that takes them to twitter... Because if they engage in any of these places, Tecno loses immediately.
Jumia is already shipping the redmi note 9s for 71k... That is a significant difference compared to Tecno's camon 15series.... It will take a dead person to pick anything transision with the work we are doing.
grin grin and we will keep exposing them no wonder their marketers hate me and keep reporting me, well the gospel must continue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by skywalker240(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2020
5000 idiots or 5000 formulated idiots whichever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Bestchild: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
5000 copies sold in 10days is not a small thing. They're doing well
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Emjace(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

No be lie. That Redmi note 9s is the pure definition of a decent all-rounder. And i'm pretty sure that after this covid 19 saga the price will definitely come down to 63k.. Making it a must-have mid-range device with a budget price

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
5000 units in this Corona virus lock down period. Where man will prioritize feeding over phone. Who do thse idiots think they are lying to? Let them keep deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Bestchild: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
like op clearly stated "it's in the pre-order stage". So no one has the phone in their possession for now. Where do you get your own figures from ?
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by devbojj: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is grate...5000 preorders for this phone..

vwegba1:
When the Camon 15 series was launched on April 2nd 2020 it was well received by most Nigerians but who would have guessed that just 10 days later Tecno Mobile would sell about 5,000 copies of these phones in such short period of time.

Tecno have taken to their Twitter page and announced that about 5,000 copies of the Camon 15 series have been sold. Although the phone is still in pre-order stage, most Nigerians have already started liking the phones.

Well, having Wizkid as a brand ambassador might also have it’s role to play. With his millions of followers and his Wizkid FC armies, my best guess is the numbers will only increase now.

There was no break down on which phone in the Camon 15 series was bought the most. The statistics taken include all three variants of the Camon 15 phones.

When you have a new technology (Pop Up Selfie Camera) and an brand ambassador (Wizkid) with a large fan base, this is what you expect to get as a result.

You can still pre-order the Camon 15 now by clicking on the link below���

https://techarena24.com/tecno-sold-more-than-5000-camon-15-in-10-days/

Source: Tech Arena24
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by drjprince: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

difference like day and Night just for 71k, I have to tell no one using Tecno is on clear eye, either misinformation or something..

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bestchild:
like op clearly stated "it's in the pre-order stage". So no one has the phone in their possession for now. Where do you get your own figures from ?
Please carry your wahala and go.. I am not responsible for your inability to understand or the limitations you are facing with comprehension. Don't drag me into something you fail to acknowledge then fault my intelligence as the reason for your ignorance.
It's clearly stated "sell" "5000" "copies".

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Emjace:
No be lie. That Redmi note 9s is the pure definition of a decent all-rounder. And i'm pretty sure that after this covid 19 saga the price will definitely come down to 63k.. Making it a must-have mid-range device with a budget price
If that is the case, and redmi launches the redmi note 9... Oh sweet heaven.. Imagine redmi note 9 for 58k or less. Leaving the redmi 9 as the indisputable champion of the lowend market.
Not even this tecno camon 15 series can compete with the redmi 9 seeing they are lowend devices even if the camon 15 series is priced more expensive than an oxygen tank while giving disappointment and regret as the major things a buyer gets from purchasing the waste of an item.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Emjace(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

If that is the case, and redmi launches the redmi note 9... Oh sweet heaven.. Imagine redmi note 9 for 58k or less. Leaving the redmi 9 as the indisputable champion of the lowend market.
Not even this tecno camon 15 series can compete with the redmi 9 seeing they are lowend devices even if the camon 15 series is priced more expensive than an oxygen tank while giving disappointment and regret as the major things a buyer gets from purchasing the waste of an item.
I just pray that they launch it. Tecno products are far from fairly good

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Emjace:
I just pray that they launch it. Tecno products are far from fairly good
They will sir.. From the look of things, it seems like the launch is getting closer. The note 9s on jumia is now 70,999naira from the previous 71k.
There is a huge chance now that redmi will be launching the redmi 9 here in Nigeria. If this happens, expect the redmi 9 to cost way less in Nigeria than other countries.
Don't take this as the truth, as I have no inside knowledge to this. Just speculating.
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by Emjace(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

They will sir.. From the look of things, it seems like the launch is getting closer. The note 9s on jumia is now 70,999naira from the previous 71k.
There is a huge chance now that redmi will be launching the redmi 9 here in Nigeria. If this happens, expect the redmi 9 to cost way less in Nigeria than other countries.
Don't take this as the truth, as I have no inside knowledge to this. Just speculating.
Thanks Zeus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by andelawhite: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is serious. Demand is this high now, what would happen when the lockdown is over? Wizkid influence no be here.
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by NigeriaBam: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by drjprince: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Beautiful
grin Beautiful what?
Re: Tecno Sold More Than 5,000 Camon 15 In 10 Days by LordOfTheWeed: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
drjprince:
grin Beautiful what?
Beautiful rubbish cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After How Xiaomi Treated Me Bad Its Time To Sign Out / Samsung S10+ And Note 10+: Which Is Better.. / Which N100k Phone Has Incredible Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.