Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do I Survive This Lockdown Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Survive This Lockdown Now (578 Views)

How I Earned 100k Daily During This Lockdown Via The Newest Digital Bank / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Survive This Lockdown Now by ciujiagbe72: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dear Seun and Nairalanders,,pls let this trend on the front page.
For almost for the last 14days of this lockdown in Lagos,the factory company that I work at has closed,,no work no movement,, which means no salary,,,even now coupled with another 14days by the presidential announcement,,

Pls friend, I am nor a beggar and I hate to beg,I love to give out to others even with the little that I have I still share,because I know that I am working and not lazy.

Pls friend, but now I don't know what to do now,,I am pleading from my heart to everyone or anyone to come to my aid,,,even if is as little as anything,, pls I am seriously vexed and angry and starving,,,,,,,, this is not a drill and is no joke,,I am serious,,,

I know some will laugh or make jest or say insult,,is okkay you are welcome to saybut I won't reply you cos I will not have the strength to type back against you ,I just need your cooperation and help...if God touches your mind to help me out,do do by this account.

ZENITH BANK 2118005762 CHRISTOPHER TONI BHOLA.

THANK you ALOT.
Re: How Do I Survive This Lockdown Now by Gbengageorge: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Find a way to get part of the said relieve materials mentioned by the Gov on TV, if you stay in Lagos.

ciujiagbe72:
Dear Seun and Nairalanders,,pls let this trend on the front page.
For almost for the last 14days of this lockdown in Lagos,the factory company that I work at has closed,,no work no movement,, which means no salary,,,even now coupled with another 14days by the presidential announcement,,

Pls friend, I am nor a beggar and I hate to beg,I love to give out to others even with the little that I have I still share,because I know that I am working and not lazy.

Pls friend, but now I don't know what to do now,,I am pleading from my heart to everyone or anyone to come to my aid,,,even if is as little as anything,, pls I am seriously vexed and angry and starving,,,,,,,, this is not a drill and is no joke,,I am serious,,,

I know some will laugh or make jest or say insult,,is okkay you are welcome to saybut I won't reply you cos I will not have the strength to type back against you ,I just need your cooperation and help...if God touches your mind to help me out,do do by this account.

ZENITH BANK 2118005762 CHRISTOPHER TONI BHOLA.

THANK you ALOT.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Save N300k In 2 Weeks By Getting A Plot Of Land Here. / 5 Online Business Ideas You Can Start Without Any Capital / Does Jumia Deliver In This Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.