Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Passive Income In Lockdown - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Passive Income In Lockdown (612 Views)

How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria / Earn Legit And Passive Income In $ Daily / Tell Us: How Is Life In Lockdown Affecting Your Gambling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income In Lockdown by Fish4wealth: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
As we experience a total lockdown in some part of the Country and partial lockdown in most others; it is no longer a fallacy, that Nigeria economy and by extension, the world economy is experiencing the worst ECONOMY HIT.

Most sectors of the economy especially those that deals with "non essentials" had virtually gone into hibernation.

However, the sectors that deals on essentials are witnessing much demands far beyond supply.

Consequently, i shall be sharing one business amongst few others that many overlook due to its passive ridiculous profit margin.

Join me by liking my page below to be part of the business exposition.

NB: If your expected monthly passive income is above #20k, please don't bother to join.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=521069572127266&id=328411634726395

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Pay Pal Or Ethereum Wallet Jump In And Earn Free $$$$before It Ends / We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / New 2020 Cashapp Method 1K Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.