Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti (19927 Views)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Fayemi’s Aide, Tolu Ibitola, Distributes Xmas Gifts To Followers / Tolu Ibitola: Fayemi's Aide Shares Palliatives To Party Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Agberooo: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Deputy chief of Staff as that! salary earner? Where's your conscience Ipob Terrorist
[/s]
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Agberooo: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
You seem not to get(the use of) that slang dear. Picture doesn't lie
[/s]
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by HORLADY(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Las las, the sharing don reach my village. Usi a gbewa o

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by mofeoluwadassah: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
You seem not to get(the use of) that slang dear. Picture doesn't lie
okay
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
He has done well.
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by menstrualpad: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
MZrapper:

Fuckkk you.

Your president is only doing audio transfers despite being from your federal purse.
Seems COVID-19 is in your apartment already
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by MZrapper(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
menstrualpad:

Seems COVID-19 is in your apartment already

grin

Didn't know you have other monikers that I didn't know about. grin
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless the man
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by MrBanner(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abdulrahmann100:
Nice one from tolu.. May Almighty God never stop to be always blessing and be providing you all ur needs in life amen...

You just want to book space so you can come back later and beg, I will keep reporting you anywhere I see you grin
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by gettcynthia: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Burgerlomo: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Half a truck load? It looks small.....hope the constituents are few!

Half bread is better than none cool
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Dayosal: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2020
He can still do better.
sojiboy:
GOVERNOR FAYEMI'S AIDE, MR. TOLU IBITOLA GIVES PALLIATIVES TO COMMUNITY.

The Deputy Chief of Staff to Governor Kayode Fayemi, Mr Tolu IBITOLA has extended hands of love to the people of Usi-Ekiti as he donated food items, essential materials and cash to cushion the effect of the stay at home directive caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

The food items which included semovita, rice, wheat, garri, spaghetti, noodles and soup ingredients were distributed among the most vulnerable irrespective of their political affiliations.

Mr Tolu Ibitola said that the gesture became necessary to ensure that the downtrodden in the community were not left to suffer at this time of need adding that the donation would further complement various Governor Fayemi's palliatives to ease the sufferings of the people.

The Deputy Chief of staff who was accompanied by Commisoner for Environmental and Natural Resources Mr. Gbenga Agbeyo and S.A Logistics to the Governor Mr. Tunji Aribasoye moved from street to street to distribute the consumables to Vulnerables, Widows and aged also sensitized the people on necessary precautions to be taken to prevent the spread of coronavirus, charging the people to always observe social distancing, practice proper hygiene and cultivate the habit of washing their hands with soap.

He assured the people that the state government would continue to do it's best at safeguarding the people of the state.

Responding on behalf of the community, Dr. Tosho Borisade thanked Mr Ibitola for extending hands of generosity to the people of Usi-Ekiti at this critical period of need.

He said that Mr. Tolu Ibitola had further demonstrated his love and concern for the wellbeing of the people describing him as a worthy ambassador of the town.

In attendance were the Olusi in council, APC and PDP chieftains, Mr Bada Ebenezer and Mr Tunde Bodede.
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Bluntemperor: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
God Bless You Sir.You won our hearts.
Where are those Legislatures wasting the Public Resources on Cars and other irrelevances?
What each recipient took home in these bag is quite impressive !
Very soon Legislatures and Governors will start campaigns that they are the saviours of the people.So what happens in time of need like this ?
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by dontai(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2020
HORLADY:
Las las, the sharing don reach my village. Usi a gbewa o
pls stop it, dare you called Usi village.
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by megley(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2020
visijo:
Ladies don't stare at us when we are walking around with our girlfriends. We already know that we made the wrong decisions��

� � � oiin
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by Adufeamos: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks for helping my Hood. Hon Tola. More blessing IJN
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by adesbreath: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
See my Friend ooo
Am impressed. Weldone bro.
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by PropertyBuying(f): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
mcmbonu:
Alot of Governors will cashout public fund doing this period
Re: Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti by HORLADY(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
dontai:
pls stop it, dare you called Usi village.
Lol. Pls don't cast me o make elders of our land nor banish me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) / Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.