Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Testimonies Of Covid19 Index Case In Benue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimonies Of Covid19 Index Case In Benue (219 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Covid19 Index Case In Benue by holsconcept(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Below is the transcription of the video, “Hi everybody, this is Susan Idoko Okpe, née Lawani. I am pleading with everybody to please tell Nigerian government to let me go. This is my 16th day of incarceration. What have I done, what have I done? Benue state lied on me that I have COVID-19. I just got the result yesterday after 15 days and the result is a stage play with different date birthdays, different recordings which they themselves know and trying to put right. That’s left to them but please I want to beg Nigerians to also beg President Buhari, Osinbajo, the Health Minister Osagie and whoever is in charge to please let me go out of this place. I am tired, I am fed up, I am exhausted and I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t know why they are keeping me. That they want to treat me. Treat me for what, what are they treating me for?

“I am not sick. They have seen the result that they lied about and they are not letting me go. They want to trick me, because I don’t even trust Nigerians, I don’t trust anybody, if you’ve been lied against, if results have been falsified how do you trust anybody to treat you with anything. Do I just sit down and start taking medicine? Please Nigerians as you can see I am recording from where I’m incarcerated. This is my 16th day, please beg the Minister, beg the President or whoever is concerned to get me out of this place.”
Re: Testimonies Of Covid19 Index Case In Benue by Jashub: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fake news
Re: Testimonies Of Covid19 Index Case In Benue by holsconcept(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Check vanguard newspaper

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records New 11 Cases Of Coronavirus, Total Now 373 / Edo, Bauchi discharges two more COVID-19 patients / Active COVID-19 Cases In Lagos Drop To 262

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.