Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do (818 Views)

Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by thaymithorpey: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode, social commentator and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reacted to the extension of lockdown by President Muhammadu Buhari’s government due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Buhari had on Monday stated that the lockdown was to curtail the spread of coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19.

According to him, the disease is a matter of life or death.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode urged Nigerians to help the weak and vulnerable in their community.
He wrote, “Another 14 days? Fear not, be strong, hold the line, be of good courage, stand firm and trust the Lord!

“Help the weak, the vulnerable, the needy, those that are suffering and those that are in need and never forget that sooner or later this plague shall pass and we shall be free again.”

SOURCE: Daily Post

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by Simplyleo: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ipobians will be so disappointed with FFK on this.

I know they were expecting him to call for civil disobedience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by DabuIIIT: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipobians will be so disappointed with FFK on this.

I know they were expecting him to call for civil disobedience.

Like the civil disobedience witnessed at Agege where a bus carrying bread was vandalized and bread snatched

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Like the civil disobedience witnessed at Agege where a bus carrying bread was vandalized and bread snatched

grin
shocked shocked and also the one one million gang are doing in south west grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by Citytrend: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by DabuIIIT: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked shocked and also the one one million gang are doing in south west grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Don't mind them jare.... Hungry things

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin

I swear that video weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by DabuIIIT: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I swear that video weak me

They were like sugar ants upon an unfortunate cube of sugar. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do by LivingSage: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
He's civil with his pronouncement these days. What's happening angry

(1) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Chides South East Governors / Several Scenarios Where Buhari Expressed Shock (photos) / Kebbi State and Gfoods Partnership On Mechanised Tomatoes Farming And Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.