Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans (1638 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Hails Tinubu Over Planned Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reveals Date / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met / Atiku Is From Cameroon Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Kingdavidoduse(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has alleged that billionaire businessman, Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda are planning to kill Africans using the Coronavirus vaccine.
Kanu made the allegation in reaction to Melinda’s claim that she saw dead bodies on the streets of Africa.

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/covid-19-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-accuses-bill.html
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Simplyleo: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Between the 2 gods of ipobians, I wonder which side they will queue this time around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Whiteangel1234: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin Nnamdi kanu should close his brown teeth biko he is boring me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by DabuIIIT: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Between the 2 gods of ipobians, I wonder which side they will queue this time around.

Says a deeply concerned self appointed minister of Igbo affairs

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Simplyleo: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin grin grin
You don't have to be going to my page to check my latest comments.

You can make it easy for yourself by simply following me. By so doing, anytime you log in, all my comments will be displayed to you, so all you will simply do is get yourself working.

That is what your 0ther very hardworking partner does.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by DabuIIIT: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

You don't have to be going to my page to check my latest comments.

You can make it easy for yourself by simply following me. By so doing, anytime you log in, all my comments will be displayed to you, so all you will simply do is get yourself working.

That is what your 0ther very hardworking partner does.

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by MightySparrow: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
The next application by windows phone should be for testing madness in the head of Nigerian Jews.
I hope Bill Gates is hearing.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by flokii: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
The confused Dilector has spoken.. biafuro is no longer your problem but Bill and Melinda Gates

When will you send your own packets of indomie and spaghetti to your people before hunger will finish them

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by LivingSage: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
This guy is too dunce cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by itsme01: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
undecided

This is why Africans have no helper, Nigeria get backlisted and we all leave backward, what is his reward for this? few minute fame with his Ipob people , Polio vaccination and other drugs like antiretroviral drugs can stop from the disgust from foreign distribution partner, I saw people misquoting and attacking Melinda Gate for her harmless comment and I was certain Africans would remain like this for a very long time

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by ODB2: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kingdavidoduse:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has alleged that billionaire businessman, Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda are planning to kill Africans using the Coronavirus vaccine.
Kanu made the allegation in reaction to Melinda’s claim that she saw dead bodies on the streets of Africa.

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/covid-19-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-accuses-bill.html

He is your fellow Jew man nah.

Abi your jewessness nah for mouth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by ItooWorWor(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by DanArrewa: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nnamdi Cownu my man!!

The Only man way catch a whole tribe and render their brain helpless!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by ItooWorWor(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin grin grin
Dabuiiit who released you from quarantine grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by buhariguy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
So ffk also brainwash this anuafia, the terrorist leader of the jobless aggressive idiotic pigs of bia fra
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Trendz09: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Haaa
Re: BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Bill Gates Plan To Kill Africans by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
This corona virus should do and go o. We must observe our yearly Biafra ofe nsala day.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hatred Of Obaseki From The South Westerners? / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Complaining About Wike’s Presence During Collat / People Think Wike Is God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.