Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ukraine Joining The Eu! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Joining The Eu! (2438 Views)

Gambian President Accuses The EU Of Sinking Boats Carrying Africans / Restrictions Lifted For Romanians /Bulgarian To Work In The EU From 1st Jan 2014 / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Joining The Eu! by bbwollex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
I heard that Ukraine will be joining the E.U this year because they want to host the cup with Poland,
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by TitanMoon: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2011
The Ukraine is not even a candidate country, there are no plans whatsoever for the Ukraine to join the EU. Present or in the distant future.
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by helado: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Did you want to travel to Europe? contact me heladoconcetp@yahoo.com or

tell:+46764379651.

Helen
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by Davedavy: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
helado:

Did you want to travel to Europe? contact me heladoconcetp@yahoo.com or

tell:+46764379651.

Helen

grin shocked
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by reindeer: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
YES we DID!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by smolelekan: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2011
Maybe next century ! wink
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by scofield2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
2011 will be the year of competition for the Ukraine between the EU and Russia

Statement by the First Vice Prime Minister Andriy Kliuyev on finalizing a new agreement on free trade with CIS countries up to January and February should be viewed as a signal to Brussels on the availability of official Kiev alternative to cooperation with the EU as partners,
( Replace the dot with a . )
http://ktravelexperts[b](dot)[/b]webs[b](dot)[/b]com/apps/forums/topics/show/4033518-2011-will-be-the-year-of-competition-for-the-ukraine-between-the-eu-and-russia
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by scofield2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Summit announces agreement towards visa free travel for Ukraine
The EU 22-11-2010 announced an Action Plan for Ukraine to work towards the establishment of a visa free regime for short stay travel, as well as a Protocol for Ukraine’s access to EU programmes – “very important decisions that bring concrete benefits to Ukrainian citizens,” said European Commission President José Manuel Barroso.

for full news go to (Replace the dot with a . )
http://ktravelexperts[b](dot)[/b]webs[b](dot)[/b]com/apps/forums/topics/show/4035036-summit-announces-agreement-towards-visa-free-travel-for-ukraine
or
http://ktravelexperts[b](dot)[/b]webs[b](dot)[/b]com/apps/forums/show/4911951-news
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by bbwollex(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
According to the plan of the new president of Ukraine,i think they are making plans for that, if not this year may be later but surely they will join the E.U. the E.U union organization has approve the eligible of Ukraine to join the E.U but i think it is the Ukrainian citizens that are disagreeing the the idea because of they relationship they have with Russian,
Re: Ukraine Joining The Eu! by TitanMoon: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
According to the plan of the new president of Ukraine,i think they are making plans for that, if not this year may be later but surely they will join the E.U.

The Ukraine has made no proposal to join the EU and even if they expressed a plan to join the EU, it is likely that it would take 10 - 15 year for them to succesfully join.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad / Between A Prison In Norway And A Slum In Nigeria. / Beautiful Christmas Decoration On Zenith Street V.I [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.