Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App (1024 Views)

Blazing! Get Airtel 2.2gb For N500, 7GB For N1000 Valid For 30days / Get Airtel 23gb For N1000 And 4gb For N200 | I Cant Believe It Worked / Get Airtel 4GB Data For Just N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App by Emmaxfans(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
My Airtel TV App was created for the purpose of streaming videos,Music and unlimited video download of nollywod,hollywood,bollywood,telenovela and other TV series across the world just like Netflix but not totally like netflix that requires you to subscribe with some amount of money before you can use it.
Click here to get the free 3gb data >>>https://emmaxfans.com.ng/how-to-get-airtel-3gb-with-my-airtel-tv-app/

Re: How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App by Kaceman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Emmaxfans:
My Airtel TV App was created for the purpose of streaming videos,Music and unlimited video download of nollywod,hollywood,bollywood,telenovela and other TV series across the world just like Netflix but not totally like netflix that requires you to subscribe with some amount of money before you can use it.
Click here to get the free 3gb data >>>https://emmaxfans.com.ng/how-to-get-airtel-3gb-with-my-airtel-tv-app/

Can u use it for browsing and downloading
Re: How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App by Youngsage: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kaceman:

You can't. Only in the Airtel TV app.
Re: How To Get Airtel 3gb With My Airtel TV App by Emmaxfans(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kaceman:

No, you can only use it to stream videos on the App

(1) (Reply)

Help Getting A Good "Cheap" 8GB Ram Phone. / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On More Than 20 Million Un / Clean Like New Google 3xl 128GB & 2xl 64GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.