Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Need Anime To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Anime To Watch (539 Views)

Whatsapp Group Link For Naruto/anime Fans / Anime Lover's, Whats The Best 3 Anime You Have Watched / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Anime To Watch by khaiwealth(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime's to watch and rewatch.
I'm in benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece etc on your hard drive please contact me.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by GuestLog: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Go download Mortal Kombat Legends (animation)
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by Makavelli25: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Watch "samurai x" and thank me later
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by benjaminnash56: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
In my opinion it is very stupid to download anime when nowadays everything is available through online services. Now you can watch any movie, TV series or anime without downloading. All you need to do is find the right service. The truth is, personally, I think that reading manga is much more interesting and enjoyable, because more often in the manga much more is painted and drawn. In anime, they often save money so as not to go beyond the budget and because of this, part of the plot may be lost. And in my opinion, finding a decent service for reading manga online is much easier. I can even recommend a couple of good titles to get you started reading Japanese manga. If you want to.
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by Octopus3000: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
benjaminnash56:
In my opinion it is very stupid to download anime when nowadays everything is available through online services. Now you can watch any movie, TV series or anime without downloading. All you need to do is find the right service. The truth is, personally, I think that reading manga is much more interesting and enjoyable, because more often in the manga much more is painted and drawn. In anime, they often save money so as not to go beyond the budget and because of this, part of the plot may be lost. And in my opinion, finding a decent service for reading manga online is much easier. I can even recommend a couple of good titles to get you started reading Japanese manga. If you want to.
I often read manga when I am bored. I really like to watch anime too.
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by CavePearFIN(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Re: I Need Anime To Watch by suzzyboss(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Watch.
Attack on Titan
Black clover
Seven deadly sins
Bleach
Demon slayer

(1) (Reply)

Slumdog Millionaire Actor Irrfan Khan Dies / African Movie Channel Nollywood Movie: The Recipient / Nine Popular Comedians In The 80's And 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.