Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What AC Can I Use With Small Generator - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What AC Can I Use With Small Generator (1253 Views)

Expensive Lagos Apartment With Small Window Serving As Front Door / For Sale:A Land Measured 3500sqm With Small Bungalow At Alalubosa GRA, Ibadan / Small Generator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by bendolla: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
please i am planning to buy an Air Con. That my small generator will be able to power.

does anypne know the best brand or can you tell me what to look out for?
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by DabuIIIT: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
bendolla:
please i am planning to buy an Air Con. That my small generator will be able to power.

does anypne know the best brand or can you tell me what to look out for?

Tag the nairalander known as Enochogaga for help
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Try the LG inverter gen. They have one that can be powered by i-pass-my-neighbour
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by dawnomike(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
LG 1hp power saver Eco Air Conditioner
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by bendolla: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
hahn:
Try the LG inverter gen. They have one that can be powered by i-pass-my-neighbour
wow thanks. i will be happy to get that type. wish you knew the name of the model
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by bendolla: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
LG 1hp power saver Eco Air Conditioner
thanks bro, i will search for this
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by hahn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
bendolla:
wow thanks. i will be happy to get that type. wish you knew the name of the model

Go to Jumia and type LG inverter ac. That's basically what it's called
Re: What AC Can I Use With Small Generator by bendolla: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
hahn:

Go to Jumia and type LG inverter ac. That's basically what it's called
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 6-bedroom Beach House / Property At Carlton Gate Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki For Sale. / Brand New Hp Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.