Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? (875 Views)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / Do You Have A Faulty Laptop To Sell? Sell To Me / Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can a faulty motherboard be repaired? How much does it cost? Will other components of the notebook computer still be working like mouse, touchpad, keyboard etc?
Re: Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by dxdiag(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChiSomtoChi:
Can a faulty motherboard be repaired? How much does it cost? Will other components of the notebook computer still be working like mouse, touchpad, keyboard etc?
Its repairable although its a 50/50 chances after repair as it might packup in the process of repair if not handled by an experience/grounded technician or develop another problem even after repair. If i where to advice u, i will recommend you get another new replacement motherboard to save urself unnecessary stress and headache. Nothing lasts forever though
Re: Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by Wisdomwise18: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
dxdiag:

Its repairable although its a 50/50 chances after repair as it might packup in the process of repair if not handled by an experience/grounded technician or develop another problem even after repair. If i where to advice u, i will recommend you get another new replacement motherboard to save urself unnecessary stress and headache. Nothing lasts forever though

Yea, this is very true, repairs is BTW 8k to 10k
Re: Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by udemzyudex(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
dxdiag:

Say what you know,if you don't have good knowledge about it don't bother commenting.

Even if you buy a new gadget today ,it doesn't mean it won't get damage that same day that's why there is warranty.
Some of the new laptop you buy are refurbished,and have been repaired and they still last long.

OP a faulty motherboard can be repaired depending on the fault and the engr handling it.
Re: Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by dxdiag(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

Say what you know,if you don't have good knowledge about it don't bother commenting.

Even if you buy a new gadget today ,it doesn't mean it won't get damage that same day that's why there is warranty.
Some of the new laptop you buy are refurbished,and have been repaired and they still last long.

OP a faulty motherboard can be repaired depending on the fault and the engr handling it.

Do u comprehend what i wrote above atall?
Re: Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2020
dxdiag:

Do u comprehend what i wrote above atall?

Read your post and read my reply again then you will understand better.

(1) (Reply)

Razer 15 Gtx1060 Laptop Needed / Come In For The Best Grade A UK Used Laptops / Hp Elitebook 745 G3 For Sale 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.