Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

“who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido (2232 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by Adebayodavid: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Singer Brymo has taken to social media to rubbish three of Nigeria’ best singers, Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido by claiming to have never heard of who they are.

This came just after a Twitter user stated that they are all better than him and that his music released since the past five years can’t be compared to what those guys have recently.
He tweeted: “Make your fav take a two-year break make we see who go listen to them on return”.

A troll fired at him saying: “Bros rest. Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido are above u, I noticed you have been chasing clout since that comparison 3 days ago.
Burna Biy’s African Giant Album
Wizkid’s Soundman EP
Davido’s bmm and risky
None of your music released over the past 5 years makes wave like the above body of work I mentioned”.

Brymo responded saying: “Who are those?”

See tweets below:
https://afrigistbase.com/who-are-those-singer-brymo-rubbishes-wizkid-burna-boy-and-davido/
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by mrsage(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Truth is they don't sing the same type of music.

However those guys make more money than Brymo.

1 Like

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by LearnITsmash(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brymo is a far better artist than those clowns combined grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brymo is better musically

7 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by EzzyCarter: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
The other guys sing for everybody both educated and illiterate, sensible and senseless.
Brymo sings for the sensible people with good taste. Case closed wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by BrutalJab: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Brymo is a far better artist than those clowns combined grin

Mention 20 Brymo's song that you have listened to?

I'm waiting Mr Better by far

2 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by X0012(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Music is art and brymo is music..

Wiz davido Burna and the likes of them nah pangolo

8 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by chariisGRACE(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
No bee meeeeee create the world
No bee youuuuu create the world

We dey point e finger at each other ooo
But no be wee create the world

Brymo

1 Like

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by TheMohican(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brymo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Burnaboy >>> Wizkid and Davido

1 Like

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by cassidy1996(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

Mention 20 Brymo's song that you have listened to?

I'm waiting Mr Better by far
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by TCRC: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brymo sings songs with meaning

3 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by peterveo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
You can't possibly compare any Nigerian music artists with Brymo....in his just released YELLOW album, he(BRYMO) wrote and performed all songs alone but one. Think about that fact if your Davido, Wizkid or Burna boy can ever have sense to write over 13 make sense songs in one album without featuring any body. God gave you brain, use it na!

2 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by seanwilliam(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
peterveo:
You can't possibly compare any Nigerian music artists with Brymo....in his just released YELLOW album, he(BRYMO) wrote and performed all songs alone but one. Think about that fact if your Davido, Wizkid or Burna boy can ever have sense to write over 13 make sense songs in one album without featuring any body. God gave you brain, use it na!
make e go dey chop in yellow album na.. who even know am again..how many of his song u sabi?? And wetin you learn from brymo song? and what have you benefited from it?? .. una go just dey talk rubbish so dem go think say u self belong.....

Whether wizkid song makes sense or not, for the past 8 years , wizkid is the most recognised and probably the most respected musician.. can that be said of iburymo lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by irunoko(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stupiid thread

Logs out
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by Hunter34: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
make e go dey chop in yellow album na.. who even know am again..how many of his song u sabi?? And wetin you learn from brymo song? and what have you benefited from it?? .. una go just dey talk rubbish so dem go think say u self belong.....

Whether wizkid song makes sense or not, for the past 8 years , wizkid is the most recognised and probably the most respected musician.. can that be said of iburymo lipsrsealed
Pitch him against any vocalist in the world, Brymo will do his work but life no get formula.
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by seanwilliam(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Hunter34:
Pitch him against any vocalist in the world, Brymo will do his work but life no get formula.
what are you saying
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by ashewoboy(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
let us settle it.

like for brymo

share for wizkid

quote me for burnaboy

let the vote begincheesy.
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by Joshmodest(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2020
I think Brymo is one of the best songwriters we have in Nigeria today , he's actually one of the few that I would pay to watch as his delivery is spotless, and his songs forever golden !...
I am not a fan of Davido , I like Wizkid and Burnaboy before he's mouth started driving rough...and I think Brymo has nothing on this guys achievement wise ....in every way though he's a great artist ..
Pikin no fit fail for school make we dey commend him handwriting !

2 Likes

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by BrutalJab: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2020
peterveo:

Grammy winners and legends all over the world pay writers to write songs for them sometimes, does that make Brymo better than them?

Brymo wrote rubbish in all his album which is the reason nobody knows him and his album apart from his family members.

Mention 30 songs of Brymo that you have listened to since you believe all his songs are meaningful. I'm waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by 21savages: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Good lyrics is music.
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by chariisGRACE(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

Trash is the most priced asset in our world today.
Re: “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido by MayowaTallguy: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Brymo - 9 [Esan]

Go and listen to the album and compare
You go know day music pass music
No be momalatan,abi she tell me say she tell me say

Na just 1 album I recommend o

If you wan go far,go listen to òsò...kai...
Brymo no be any papa mate.
Gbabe!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Official Photos From The Grand Opening Of Bbnaija Lilo's Restaurant / Laycon Buys 2nd House See Inside View That Will Shock You (video) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.