Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Of These Should I Go For? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Of These Should I Go For? (1513 Views)

Which Of These Two Generator Shows I Go For, Suggestions Pls / Lexus Es350 Or Lexus Is250, Which Should I Go For? / Which Should I Go For Between RX 350, 2017 Corolla And 2015 Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi,

Please I need informed recommendations per which of these car brands I should go for. Please the car is for a woman.

1. Toyota Matrix 2007

2. Honda Civic 2005

3. Pontiac Vibe 2005

4. Hyundai Elantra 2007

5. Mazda 3 2007

6. Toyota Avensis 2006

7. Honda Accord 2005

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Trustme2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Carbuyer83:
Hi,

Please I need informed recommendations per which of these car brands I should go for. Please the car is for a woman.

1. Toyota Matrix 2007

2. Honda Civic 2005

3. Pontiac Vibe 2005

4. Hyundai Elantra 2007

5. Mazda 3 2007

6. Toyota Avensis 2006

7. Honda Accord 2005

Thanks.
Go for Postiac Vibe. You can't go wrong with it. It's more rugged than the other listed cars and equally fuel economical. Engine is same as Corolla also but in terms of durability, it ranks highest among all. Wish you the best. I have a Tokunbo 2005 Pontiac Vibe though if you're interested
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by tico1212(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Toyota Matrix 2007
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by jacobjamie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trustme2:

Go for Postiac Vibe. You can't go wrong with it. It's more rugged than the other listed cars and equally fuel economical. Engine is same as Corolla also but in terms of durability, it ranks highest among all. Wish you the best. I have a Tokunbo 2005 Pontiac Vibe though if you're interested
Bros, with due respect to ur own opinion I regret to announce to u that I disagree with it, A Toyota Metrix stand the times of all the obove mentioned pls, when it comes to 2nd hand value, to fuel economy (same engine capacity as a 2002/07 Corolla), durability, mechanic friendliness, user friendliness, cheaper parts, and most of all pocket friendly, even though they both have same body style, my cousin used both or human his wife, when I asked why same car like, he said the Pontiac vibe was a dash from an old friend but withing 3 month he sold it and kept the Toyota matrix cuzz it was more durable and friendlier...
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by jacobjamie(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trustme2:

Also let me rank them in terms of durability, style, Pocket friendly and fuel economy, 1, toyota Metrix, 2,Toyota Avensis, 3, Honda Civil and the rest, u heard me, The rest lol, cuzz dey aren't on my list, beside to the man above saying Pontiac vibe na because u get am to Sale that's why?,
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Trustme2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
jacobjamie:

Bros, with due respect to ur own opinion I regret to announce to u that I disagree with it, A Toyota Metrix stand the times of all the obove mentioned pls, when it comes to 2nd hand value, to fuel economy (same engine capacity as a 2002/07 Corolla), durability, mechanic friendliness, user friendliness, cheaper parts, and most of all pocket friendly, even though they both have same body style, my cousin used both or human his wife, when I asked why same car like, he said the Pontiac vibe was a dash from an old friend but withing 3 month he sold it and kept the Toyota matrix cuzz it was more durable and friendlier...
Hmmmmmm. Anyway. Let's wait for more contribution.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Trustme2(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
jacobjamie:

Also let me rank them in terms of durability, style, Pocket friendly and fuel economy, 1, toyota Metrix, 2,Toyota Avensis, 3, Honda Civil and the rest, u heard me, The rest lol, cuzz dey aren't on my list, beside to the man above saying Pontiac vibe na because u get am to Sale that's why?,
For where? I have driven all the above cars for sometime. I am telling you from experience. Which of the cars have you driven before Bros
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Franzese: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bros there’s only one car in that your list.

First name : Mattix
Surname : Toyota

All the rest are crap,..,well except for the other Toyota brand.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trustme2:

Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
jacobjamie:

Thanks for the detailed analysis.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franzese:
Bros there’s only one car in that your list.

First name : Mattix
Surname : Toyota

All the rest are crap,..,well except for the other Toyota brand.

Ok o grin
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks guys for the feedback. I think I'll be sticking with the Toyota Matrix.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by jacobjamie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trustme2:

For where? I have driven all the above cars for sometime. I am telling you from experience. Which of the cars have you driven before Bros
bro, I don't need to start naming cars I have driving or not driven, it will be unnecessary for me to do that just to prove my point, I only gave the op my own personal contribution, believe it or not, just the name 2nd hand value should tell u something reasonable for the Toyota matrix, thanks
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Otiwaikuku: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Carbuyer83:
Hi,

1. Toyota Matrix 2007

2. Honda Civic 2005

3. Pontiac Vibe 2005

4. Hyundai Elantra 2007

5. Mazda 3 2007

6. Toyota Avensis 2006

7. Honda Accord 2005

No.6.Toyota Avensis,
Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Should I Go For? by Carbuyer83: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
??

(1) (Reply)

This Cute And Cheap Nissan Terstar Is Up For Sale!!!!! / Toyota Camry 2011 Available For Sale. It's Non Accidented / Toyota Avalon Toks And Very Clean Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.