Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage (2319 Views)

How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by 247updated: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
President Trump accused former President Barack Obama of making a “detrimental” decision during his time in office that led to the country’s short supply of test kits for the novel coronavirus.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing and we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more accurate and rapid fashion,” the president said at the White House on Wednesday.

“That was a decision we disagreed with—I don’t think we would have made it—but for some reason it was made but we’ve undone that decision.”

Trump referred questions about his comments to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield who said that private labs were previously allowed to conduct clinical tests, but noted that “in the previous administration that became regulated. For someone to do that they had to file with the FDA.”

The Trump administration, which has been heavily criticized for its unprepared approach to fighting a domestic outbreak, claimed that it lifted the Obama-era regulation by permitting local labs over the weekend to create their own tests.

Source: Dj Kotech

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by 247updated: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
247updated:
President Trump accused former President Barack Obama of making a “detrimental” decision during his time in office that led to the country’s short supply of test kits for the novel coronavirus.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing and we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more accurate and rapid fashion,” the president said at the White House on Wednesday.

“That was a decision we disagreed with—I don’t think we would have made it—but for some reason it was made but we’ve undone that decision.”

Trump referred questions about his comments to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield who said that private labs were previously allowed to conduct clinical tests, but noted that “in the previous administration that became regulated. For someone to do that they had to file with the FDA.”

The Trump administration, which has been heavily criticized for its unprepared approach to fighting a domestic outbreak, claimed that it lifted the Obama-era regulation by permitting local labs over the weekend to create their own tests.

Source: Dj Kotech

Read complete story
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/14/trump-blames-obamas-administration-for-nationwide-coronavirus-test-kit-shortage/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by hargbolahan01: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
I follow this guy on FB... I understand why many people hate he blames people for everything... during the pandemic that is killing in thousands he is only accusing media up and down

one thing he and buhari have in common is blaming others for their mistake

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Citytrend: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
I stand with America in this
trying moment and those who lost their love ones.
Because I'm by no means better than those who lost their lives to this virus. With tears in my eyes cry

One thing I know for sure is that the world will never remain the again after this pandemic.

#God bless federal Republic of Nigeria.
#God bless America

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by daddytime(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Trump don learn one thing from Baba Sala finally.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by alezzy13: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol. cheesy
Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Obrigardo: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
What an idiot. He had three years to get ready after being briefed 10 times.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Obrigardo: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
He's been blaming even Obama's mom for his toilet problems
The man is a master Bullshites Artist, a master gaslighter

8 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Thegamingorca(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
How nah brother.

How
Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by kayusely70(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Always playing the blame game

3 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by gasparpisciotta: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2020
The man is simply desperate for re-election.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by mysticwarrior(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Just listen to how stupide he sounds, blaming an innocent man for your own inefficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Caseless: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
He's always looking for who to blame. He failed Americans and should take responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Auladimeji1: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na the ibo god be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by coluka: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
And rightly so too

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by budaatum: 3:57pm On May 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by budaatum: 4:03pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by lukui: 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
Twitter president

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Obidon1(m): 5:11am On May 06, 2020
OK who can we blame
Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 6:28am On May 06, 2020
TRUMP IS RIGHT.
Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 6:30am On May 06, 2020
Obidon1:
OK who can we blame

OBAMA & BIDEN.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by pyyxxaro: 6:30am On May 06, 2020
Trump stop accusing PDP

With your cow head

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
OBAMA PREDICTED PANDEMIC 5 YEARS AGO SO HE SHOULD HAVE PLANNED ADEQUATELY FOR IT AND NOT MAKE IT A BURDEN FOR TRUMP.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Nobody: 1:53am On May 11, 2020
orisa37:
OBAMA PREDICTED PANDEMIC 5 YEARS AGO SO HE SHOULD HAVE PLANNED ADEQUATELY FOR IT AND NOT MAKE IT A BURDEN FOR TRUMP.
Just try to read and comprehend what you wrote and give yourself a score.

Some of you will blame Buhari for blaming GEJ but will be quick to praise Trump for doing same thing.

Talking about double standard and hypocrisy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 5:12am On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

Just try to read and comprehend what you wrote and give yourself a score.

Some of you will blame Buhari for blaming GEJ but will be quick to praise Trump for doing same thing.

Talking about double standard and hypocrisy.

I SCORE MYSELF 100 percent. OBAMA SHOULD HAVE GIVEN TRUMP A FLAWLESS HANDOVER REPORT. GEJ DID FOR BUHARI BUT THE FULANIMAN THREW THE REPORT INTO THE DUSTBIN. WHAT ABOUT THE NC REPORT?

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
orisa37:

I SCORE MYSELF 100 percent. OBAMA SHOULD HAVE GIVEN TRUMP A FLAWLESS HANDOVER REPORT. GEJ DID FOR BUHARI BUT THE FULANIMAN THREW THE REPORT INTO THE DUSTBIN. WHAT ABOUT THE NC REPORT?
SMH.
Buhari is a failure no doubt but saying GEJ gave Buhari a flawless report is preposterous.
Can you help me post the documents he gave Buhari so I can read it?
Since you saw it I'd love to see it too so I can authenticate your claims.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 3:34pm On May 11, 2020
kingkakaone:

SMH.
Buhari is a failure no doubt but saying GEJ gave Buhari a flawless report is preposterous.
Can you help me post the documents he gave Buhari so I can read it?
Since you saw it I'd love to see it too so I can authenticate your claims.

I SAID BUBU DUMPED IT INTO DUSTBIN.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2020
orisa37:

I SAID BUBU DUMPED IT INTO DUSTBIN.

Yo...is your keyboard caps lock button stuck?

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by orisa37: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
OBAMA SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING ABOUT CORONAVIRUS. HE PREDICTED CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC WOULD HAPPEN IN FIVE YEARS AND IT DID. HE IS A WITCH, A KENYA WITCH.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by dermmy(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2020
orisa37:
OBAMA SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING ABOUT CORONAVIRUS. HE PREDICTED CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC WOULD HAPPEN IN FIVE YEARS AND IT DID. HE IS A WITCH, A KENYA WITCH.

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

''We Only Worship The Black Jesus In Russia'' - Vladimir Putin / BREAKING NEWS GHANA: Airplane Fuel Tank Drops From The Sky In Adenta Ghana... / Cnn: Ghana Overtakes Nigeria As The E-fraud Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.