Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? (485 Views)

I Have Not Had Sex Since Crown As Miss Nollywood 2020. Sonia Sunday / I've Not Had SEX Since Corona Virus ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡♤♡◇♧☆○● / I’ve Not Had Sex Since I Returned – Majek…applauds Son For Acquiring Property In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? by larryplaytv(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
How is the lockdown treating you?

It hasn’t been really easy like that but ‘watin man go do’?

Waking up daily with the idea that you will have to repeat the same routine you did yesterday, today again.

…, but I trust some people, they won’t even obey the lockdown, not to talk of staying at home which brings me to the question:-

Since the lockdown started,

How Many Times Have You Had Sex?

Drop your comment below
https://www.nairaxclusive.com/covid19/lets-talk-how-many-times-have-you-had-sex-since-the-lockdown/

Re: LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? by youngest85(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
None
Re: LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? by ojun50(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am coming let Me ask my partner...

Partner partner you no dey hear say I dey call you
Re: LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
After the lockd
Re: LET’S TALK! How Many Times Have You Had Sex Since The Lockdown? by Tina001(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sex when food nor dey belle. Na die na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lol, Naomi Scott From ALAADIN needs to see this... These upcoming Starz are good / Check Out Kourtney Kardashian Boring Birthday Amidst Quarantine / 5G Is The Apocalypse: Devil Worshippers Behind The Coronavirus Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.