Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B (265 Views)

Did You Know Tongue Exercise Can Be Used To Cure Alzheimer's Disease/cancer / Free Yoga Ebook / Exercise Can Help Remove Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by ourstory: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
“Do you know that You can significantly improve the health of your ailing liver and quality of your life by just investing your 10-15 minutes every day by doing some best Yoga practices for Chronic Hepatitis B Patients?”

“Your Liver is undoubtedly one of the strongest and most important organs in your body as it has the responsibility of managing at least 500 functions.
It is indeed a Super Organ. But, how much do you care for your Liver, being a carrier of Chronic Hepatitis B?”

“Let’s discover the true power of Yoga and Meditation to break the shackles of a chronic illness and start living a fear-free life“

While suffering from chronic hepatitis b, your already overburdened liver tries its best to let you live a normal life in spite of fighting with hundreds and thousands of viruses.

But, you cannot remain ignorant & inactive for this wonderful organ in spite of its amazing capabilities.

The fact remains that it genuinely needs proper care and support as the liver of a hepatitis B carrier is at an additional risk of facing severe complications like liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.

In my previous post, I have mentioned various factors/measures which play an important role in the control and management of chronic Hepatitis B and undoubtedly Yoga leads among all these measures.

Believe Me, Yoga can be a reliable and trusted savior when it comes to controlling and managing Chronic Hepatitis B and its complications for both in the short and long term.

I owe my life to Yoga and I am a testimony to the healing effects of some simplified Yoga practices if practiced properly and regularly. My constantly normal health parameters speak for my Yoga practices from the last few years.

Yoga Tool Kit
The artillery of Yoga consists of a wide range of Kits and each Kit has a number of tools in it. But, it is important to know which Yoga Tools are best for you so that by investing minimum energy and time, you can get the best desirable results.

So, while learning and experimenting with yoga myself, I gradually created my own Yoga Tool Kit which contains a few simple but very powerful Yoga practices.

This Yoga Tool Kit played a key role in rescuing me from drowning in the sea of this chronic illness when I was in a do or die situation in 2018. It fits me best and since then it is helping me to stay strong, remain protected and keep fighting this chronic illness.

My Yoga Tool Kit primarily consists of three most important forms of Yoga:

1. Pranayama (Breathing Yoga Exercises)
2. Asanas (Body Poses)
3. Humming Meditation(My custom and powerful way of Meditation to fight depression and negativity)

For all the above Yoga practices, you need not more than 10-15 minutes daily in the morning and as you start to feel its benefits, you can suitably increase the time as per your requirement.

You can learn Yoga Step-By-Step Video Guide on the website https://www.ourpositivestory.com/what-are-the-best-yoga-practices-for-chronic-hepatitis-b-patients/
Please learn Yoga and Live your life fearless from Chronic Illness of hepatitis B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by Hisxlency01: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just checked out the step to step videos, feels good to learn a new thing

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by enrisky(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is cool, I heard yoga is good for boosting our immune system and for general well-being

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by joe4mary(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
wow....this is great! I can't just wait to grab a dose of it...i have actually longed for this!...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by patrick89(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
ourstory:
“Do you know that You can significantly improve the health of your ailing liver and quality of your life by just investing your 10-15 minutes every day by doing some best Yoga practices for Chronic Hepatitis B Patients?”

“Your Liver is undoubtedly one of the strongest and most important organs in your body as it has the responsibility of managing at least 500 functions.
It is indeed a Super Organ. But, how much do you care for your Liver, being a carrier of Chronic Hepatitis B?”

“Let’s discover the true power of Yoga and Meditation to break the shackles of a chronic illness and start living a fear-free life“

While suffering from chronic hepatitis b, your already overburdened liver tries its best to let you live a normal life in spite of fighting with hundreds and thousands of viruses.

But, you cannot remain ignorant & inactive for this wonderful organ in spite of its amazing capabilities.

The fact remains that it genuinely needs proper care and support as the liver of a hepatitis B carrier is at an additional risk of facing severe complications like liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.

In my previous post, I have mentioned various factors/measures which play an important role in the control and management of chronic Hepatitis B and undoubtedly Yoga leads among all these measures.

Believe Me, Yoga can be a reliable and trusted savior when it comes to controlling and managing Chronic Hepatitis B and its complications for both in the short and long term.

I owe my life to Yoga and I am a testimony to the healing effects of some simplified Yoga practices if practiced properly and regularly. My constantly normal health parameters speak for my Yoga practices from the last few years.

Yoga Tool Kit
The artillery of Yoga consists of a wide range of Kits and each Kit has a number of tools in it. But, it is important to know which Yoga Tools are best for you so that by investing minimum energy and time, you can get the best desirable results.

So, while learning and experimenting with yoga myself, I gradually created my own Yoga Tool Kit which contains a few simple but very powerful Yoga practices.

This Yoga Tool Kit played a key role in rescuing me from drowning in the sea of this chronic illness when I was in a do or die situation in 2018. It fits me best and since then it is helping me to stay strong, remain protected and keep fighting this chronic illness.

My Yoga Tool Kit primarily consists of three most important forms of Yoga:

1. Pranayama (Breathing Yoga Exercises)
2. Asanas (Body Poses)
3. Humming Meditation(My custom and powerful way of Meditation to fight depression and negativity)

For all the above Yoga practices, you need not more than 10-15 minutes daily in the morning and as you start to feel its benefits, you can suitably increase the time as per your requirement.

You can learn Yoga Step-By-Step Video Guide on the website https://www.ourpositivestory.com/what-are-the-best-yoga-practices-for-chronic-hepatitis-b-patients/
Please learn Yoga and Live your life fearless from Chronic Illness of hepatitis B

Please I will be needing this, especially during this period of lockdown!
I have gone to your website, and i love what I have seen so far!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 15 Minutes Of Free Yoga Exercise Can Help You Fight Hepatitis B by ourstory: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank You for sharing your views. Yoga can really help you fight any illness and it costs us nothing. Just 15 Minutes
patrick89:

Please I will be needing this, especially during this period of lockdown!
I have gone to your website, and i love what I have seen so far!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ayurvedic Medicine For Vertigo / 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators / BREAKING: Oyo Records One New COVID-19 Case, Total Now 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.