Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Something To Boost Your Immune System During This Pandemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Something To Boost Your Immune System During This Pandemic (160 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / How Can Things Return To Normalcy During This Pandemic? Suggestions Needed / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something To Boost Your Immune System During This Pandemic by Kabir5643(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys, I would like to introduce yall to WIM HOF. He's considered a superhuman and he has over 26 Guiness World Records in his name. All which he attributed to his Wim hof method(WMH) which includes breathing techniques, cold baths and yoga. This method has also been tested scientifically and it's cool stuff. So without no further ado

I want to introduce y'all to his breathing technique. I personally have been using this technique ever since this lockdown. And it's making me feel better. I suffer from crazy anxiety and depression due to my pmo addiction which I have quit. So now to the technique

It involves 30-50 power breaths kinda like hyperventilation(personally I just deep breathe with my nose as per say I can't kill myself)

Then after the 30th or 40th or 50th(anyone you like). You stop breathing ie you hold your breath

You'd discover that you'll be able to hold your breath for a minute plus without suffocating. IT IS CRAAAAZY.

Then whenever you feel the urge to breathe, take a deep breath in and wait for like fifteen seconds, then you breathe out.
That's one round
Wim hof generally advises 3 rounds to get the benefits
But me I do five rounds cos of my anxiety

It really works, it gives an euphoric feeling when the breathing session is over

I encourage yall to try it. If you don't understand. You can check out his guided breathing session or YouTube.
Try it. It isn't New Age Bullshit. It works

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19 Information That Can Be Very Helpful. / How To Make Milky Tone Whitening Cream / Immune Booster ( Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.