Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO (859 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) / Breaking! Man Killed BY POLICE In Abuja For Coronavirus Lockdown(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
While we are celebrating musicians like Don Jazzy, film actors like Tonto Dikeh who has brought out themselves to help fight hunger in this season of lockdown. it is nice we also celebrate normal individuals who has donated in this season.

Due to the lockdown as it gets extended hunger is also extending as there are little or no measures provided by the government. Instead of blaming the government Mr CNN Global an Igbo business man who sells at fline 1928 Alaba international Lagos has opened his gates to welcome the poor. 07061008071

The bags of rice were distributed alongside with semovita under his supervision. All these were shared to the vulnerable, to the widows and most importantly anyone, as everyone goes home with a bag of rice, yam semovita and a cash gift of 10 thousand naira each.

Watch video of the donations on YouTube below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DAuDj9hlJQ

See photos below.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Incase u feel like patronizing us after this. He deal on solar energy his company name is mobility classic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
He is not Tonto Dikeh or Don Jazzy but is nice we appreciate good from a fellow Nigerian. Dont ask me if I was the one. grin
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your reward from God would be immeasurable...

Thanks for having put smiles on the faces of those you could have helped

God bless you abundantly
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by adekolaelect(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
If he did it truly God will reword him but if it is lie God will make him and the posters' live from frying pan to fire .

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by raufgaga(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one CNN...MY MAN
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
raufgaga:
Nice one CNN...MY MAN
You know him already

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
adekolaelect:
If he did it truly God will reword him but if it is lie God will make him and the posters' live from frying pan to fire .
Must nairalanders curse in everything watch the video watch the donations live
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
I wont say igbo amaka
I will never say it
,if you like push me I wont say
Igbo amaka
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by raufgaga(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Biafra1stson:

You know him already
yes oo. We used to be on the same Fline some time back.
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by zionmde: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
one thing Igbos know how to do is to take care of themselves without waiting for d government. This behaviour is wat they have developed after years of neglected. Kudos to dem

1 Like

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Lipscomb(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Blood money.
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by iluvdonjazzy: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Foxman19: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some of you will blame yourself after collecting all this nonsense. Some people are giving out just to perform rituals money.
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Foxman19:
Some of you will blame yourself after collecting all this nonsense. Some people are giving out just to perform rituals money.
How many people are saying rituals cant someone help again.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Blood money.
Y all this ritual talk
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!!!
Re: My Friend Donated Millions In His House Over lockdown VIDEO by jej3013(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice, may God bless the giver

Hello

Kindly contact me emmron5000@hotmail.com
Am interested in buying some street light solar energy for my community

Biafra1stson:
Incase u feel like patronizing us after this. He deal on solar energy his company name is mobility classic

(1) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Settled Oshiomohele And Obaseki Dispute Before He Died / Crisis Brews As 2 Anambra Communities Fight Over Farmlands / APC Campaign Train In Road Crash;Lives Lost, As Party Suspends Suspends Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.