Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

#lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) (551 Views)

Major Police Tracking Equipment Down, Detectives Struggle To Trace Bandits, Etc. / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by thablogger: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
A video has been shared of Lagos state residents struggling to collect rice and semovita being shared to them.

This is as a result of so much hunger in the country due to the lockdown that is currently ongoing.

The president of the nation who addressed the people yesterday had extended the lockdown period by another 14 days which left many people angry as to how they are going to survive for that period.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/lockdown-people-struggle-to-collect.html

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Poverty is a biitch...

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by TimmyA: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
A hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hunger game's!!!!

Anyways: I need a vehicle owner to partner up with me on bolt, i am a driver available for rentals.
Kindly quote me if interested
Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by thablogger: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Poverty is a biitch...

Real one

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hop
Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hope it won't get to the point thieves will be robbing people pot of soups..

All man for himself.. Government no send anybody.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by musictori: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nawa oo... everybody dey violate the lockdown policy now
Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by zionmde: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
rubbish government wat social indistance is worse dan this
let's just go back to work and stop deceiving ourselves. lockdown ko social distance ni

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by tpiar: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is as a result of so much hunger in the country due to the lockdown that is currently ongoing.

There isnt so much hunger in certain groups if people are making videos showing themselves throwing food away, eg ponmo.
Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by thablogger: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by Marine54(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
So na so where poor people full lagos ! Lagos can perhaps be poverty capital of this world...

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by manchy7531: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
I see more IDP camps springing up in the west

3 Likes

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by manchy7531: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lazy bunchs

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: People Struggle To Collect Rice And Semo In Lagos (video) by thablogger: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2020
manchy7531:

Lazy bunchs

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

*BREAKING: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Is Dead. Died Of COVID-19 / Where Are The Chiness Doctor ? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.