Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 (6471 Views)

Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 / Picture/video Akpororo's Mum Turned 50 Today And He Gifted Her A Car / Wow! You Won’t Believe This Woman Just Turned 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by gistify: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bolu Adubi,an American-based Nigerian pastor recently turned 50

Bolu Adubi is said to be the only daughter of the Redeemed Christian Church of God,Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

New photos of the lady who is married with kids have since surfaced on the internet A lot of people are familiar with the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and his wise words.
Bolu Adubi is also a pastor and is based in Maryland. She is married to Akin Adubi, who is the senior pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Jesus Palace in Maryland, USA
See photos:
https://afrigistbase.com/photos-of-pastor-adeboyes-only-daughter-bolu-adubi-who-recently-turned-50/
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Biological or daughter in the Lord?

Anyone having a vehicle and wants to venture into the e-hailing platform?
I am a registered driver on bolt and I need a vehicle owner partner that is available for rentals.
Kindly quote me if interested.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by CoronaVirusPro: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na God all of dem con worship for their family.

Not even one dey worship devil

But am certain that Leke go still worship devil. Hin still just dey fear hin papa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Agberooo: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

But am certain that Leke go still worship devil. Hin still just dey fear hin papa.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Phenomenal16(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daughter of Zion.. U r loved!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by kalufelix(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
50?? ...that's a huge one..should be a grandma already...
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by irunoko(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

watch your utterances.if you don't have anything sensible to say it's best you keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by ebikay: 2:38am On Apr 15, 2020
coker007:
Biological or daughter in the Lord?

Anyone having a vehicle and wants to venture into the e-hailing platform?
I am a registered driver on bolt and I need a vehicle owner partner that is available for rentals.
Kindly quote me if interested.
Reach me 08033286526
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by chii8(f): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Waoo, that's nice, happy birthday to her.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by scoundrel(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
So, it’s his grandchildren and great grandchildren Nigerian men should look forward to. This one his immediate children are already at grandparents level there is no hope for potential gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:
So, it’s his grandchildren and great grandchildren Nigerian men should look forward to. This one his immediate children are already at grandparents level there is no hope for potential gold diggers.
you think a good digger will marry a pastor??
She will be frustrated!!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by scoundrel(f): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
eni4real:
you think a good digger will marry a pastor??
She will be frustrated!!

Tell that to Tonto Dike and Prophet Bushiri or Daniella Okeke and Apostle Suleman. There are also many underground examples we are yet to know. If a man has too much money, no matter what form of employment, a gold digger will have fun with his resources. Our humble admin is also targeted by some here.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:

Tell that to Tonto Dike and Prophet Bushiri or Daniella Okeke and Apostle Suleman. There are also many underground examples we are yet to know. If a man has too much money, no matter what form of employment, a gold digger will have fun with his resources. Our humble admin is also targeted by some here.
They all married pastors??
Do you know the meaning of Marriage??

You think someone from a disciplined home will tag along with scandalous souls you mentioned??
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by scoundrel(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
eni4real:
They all married pastors??
Do you know the meaning of Marriage??

You think someone from a disciplined home will tag along with scandalous souls you mentioned??
I mentioned those cases as successful gold diggers who had their way with pastors. I didn’t care to consider marriage in my examples.

Yes. They present excitement in one’s life especially people from quiet upbringings.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:

I mentioned those cases as successful gold diggers who had their way with pastors. I didn’t care to consider marriage in my examples.

Yes. They present excitement in one’s life especially people from quiet upbringings.

There are a lot of difference between quiet upbringing and disciplined upbringing!!!

If you are disciplined, you will avoid leeches !!!

If you have ordinary quiet upbringing, you will be the real baddo... Nobody will Influence you. You will most likely not end up as a pastor even if your Father is one!!!

Some Pastors lack disciplined upbringing and that is what is telling in their ministry!!!
Character is different from Doctrine!!!

Anybody that mix with leeches and Nollywood slayqueens lack true character!!!

Adeboye looks like old school disciplinarian, you can't compare his biological children with pastors mixing with scandalous souls!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE What His Hands Are Doing To A Lady In A Club ..(SEE PHOTOS) / Photos Of Olumide Aderinokun's Babymama And Child / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.