Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week (1138 Views)

Learn Webdesign In 2 Hours / Learn Webdesign free! -Online class here on NL / Professional Webdesign In 5minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by pinehearst: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2011
hi
I want to master web designing and development and have one week to devote.
I don't mind staying the whole day, i just want the raw knowledge and not the book one.
If you can take me through it in one week and very sure of yourself please, kindly drop ur contact.
It could be a company or an individual, i don't mind any, just want to learn.
Thank you
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2011
Do you have any target you are trying to meet or what.

Web design or development, can not be taught in a week, regardless of how smart you are.

But one week is enough to be able to grab some concepts
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by lekywhite(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
Donpuzo you are right, one week is not enough duration to learn web design and development, but you can be introduced to it and learn some concepts that can be relevant to your journey of web development.

Call Corpratech Solutions for further inquiry on website designing 07027681802
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
One week is can be enough for HTML/CSS but definitely not for PHP, SQL etc. Just call me on 07065875062.
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by pinehearst: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
Thanks for your objective view
yes i do have a target
@afam4eva and lekywhite, how many weeks, ideally do you think i need in othere to cover all,
thanks for reply
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by yawatide(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
I personally would say 1 week is not enough and that you should realistically look at 4 weeks at the least. Now, don't get me wrong, 4 weeks won't turn you into the baddest coder on earth but it will be enough to get your feet wet as in, maybe you apprentice with someone or you convince someone to let you do their site for free on condition that they promote you to those who ask. Like wine, you get better at web dev with time, via your experiences.

Truth be told, our craft is an ongoing process. You are always (and should always) be learning. I for instance have spent the last 2 weeks learning CSS3 and HTML5. I don't know what will be next on the plate for me but for sure, I won't stop learning. It is the only way to remain marketable in today's global economy.

good luck!
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by bug24(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
One week? OMG .

i wish you godspeed grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by Afam4eva(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
pinehearst:

Thanks for your objective view
yes i do have a target
@afam4eva and lekywhite, how many weeks, ideally do you think i need in othere to cover all,
thanks for reply
A month is a starting point. Note that you will still need more practice time to master it.
Re: Want To Learn Webdesign In One Week by MDS: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
1 week is not enough time but you can get the basics sorted. Web designing is like any other profession, the more you practice , the better you become. You will need serious dedication to it if you want to compete in the industry.

(1) (Reply)

A New Nigerian Twitter Client! Website Review / What Is Domain Name - And Why Would I Know? / What Do Young People Do Online Apart From Social Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.