Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths (47367 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by PropertyBuying(f): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Ussycool:
Who go save this country?
Ah beg make they do the needful.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 12:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:

You cannot prevent people from dying of Coronavirus and at the same time paving way for them to die of hunger

In your courtroom is the social distancing observed. Baboon in the zoo called Nigeria. Atleast this man spent over 20 million in one day helping poor around him what have you done than criticizing. You'll never see one million in your life till u die if you continue this way.

Really Nairaland is a faceless forum. You'll not say this shiit in face of hungry youths. Security agencies has killed total of 20 corona virus has killed 11 which majority didn't die here but abroad. What caused the security agencies to kill people If not hunger.

Appreciate the good gesture first then drop your advice. Baboon in the zoo called Nigeria

Sure we can prevent people from dying of corona virus of we quit being lackadaisical about outlined procedures to achieve that.

These so called "under privileged" citizens will stay put in their homes doing 40 days and 40 nights of voluntary fasting if people start to drop dead on the streets due to corona virus infection.

Quit being a fool and tell the Illiterate show off ritualist philanthropist to do the same so as not to endanger the lives of law abiding citizens.

I owe you no obligation as to information on what i have or haven't done to better the lives of people around me neither do i need to post it on Social Media.

I am already counting my millions so find the nearest lagoon and jump into it because you will live and die poor.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 2:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

It was in the news last week. Land borders.

Which other "African" country have you seen organizing planes except your corruption infested country.
You have not brought a single link to verify all your claims. This is one for you

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
eph12:

You have not brought a single link to verify all your claims. This is one for you

So now its the students clamiuring for evacuation not the government. In your earlier post you insinuated that the evacuation was instigated by their countries.

And did you get any information from this which made you conclude that these African countries evacuated them with planes? Do you know some got alternative accommodation in cities like Beijin?
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

So now its the students clamiuring for evacuation not the government. In your earlier post you insinuated that the evacuation was instigated by their countries.

And did you get any information from this which made you conclude that these African countries evacuated them with planes? Do you know some got alternative accommodation in cities like Beijin?
No I didn't state anything like that. You can quote it let me see.

I said countries don't lock their citizens out. If they request to be brought back, they must be. The best the government can do is to isolate them for 14+ days, but to abandon them there, only a very useless third world country can do that. And its still people like you and that will cry to amnesty international or whatever over poor human rights.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
eph12:

No I didn't state anything like that. You can quote it let me see.

I said countries don't lock their citizens out. If they request to be brought back, they must be. The best the government can do is to isolate them for 14+ days, but to abandon them there, only a very useless third world country can do that. And its still people like you and that will cry to amnesty international or whatever over poor human rights.

And i have said to you that i have read that citizens have been locked out of their countries. In the report a woman who lives close to the border went to buy crates of eggs for resale at a cheaper rate but was unable to get in and started to weep profusely when she was told she wouldnt be allowed back in.

I am under no obligation to send you links and never requested that you believe me by force by fire.

No its parasitic people like you who depend on stipends aka benefits from developed countries who will start to wail to Amnesty International clamouring for a raise and higher living standards for equally jobless community residents.

You did state so. Go back and read your posts. You could edit and then repost in order to sound a little intelligent. I see you attacking Nairalanders on every post. I no get your time.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

And i have said to you that i have read that citizens have been locked out of their countries. In the report a woman who lives close to the border went to buy crates of eggs for resale at a cheaper rate but was unable to get in and started to weep profusely when she was told she wouldnt be allowed back in.

I am under no obligation to send you links and never requested that you believe me by force by fire.

No its parasitic people like you who depend on stipends aka benefits from developed countries who will start to wail to Amnesty International clamouring for a raise and higher living standards for equally jobless community residents.

You did state so. Go back and read your posts. You could edit and then repost in order to sound a little intelligent. I see you attacking Nairalanders on every post. I no get your time.
You can't expect to preach falsehood and not be called out. Where do you get your own information from? WhatsApp?

Like you don't know that you've been living on stipends from foreign countries LMAO
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2020
eph12:

You can't expect to preach falsehood and not be called out. Where do you get your own information from? WhatsApp?

Like you don't know that you've been living on stipends from foreign countries LMAO

Why should i preach falsehood? Am i your father?

Have you and your hungry children received your benefit package for this month? Even before COVID 19 you were a burden. Jobless mofo. I see you attacking everyone on Nairaland. Go and beg for food from your neighbors and stop attacking Nairalanders out of frustration. There's no shame in trying else hunger virus is your portion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.