Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? (440 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by ogwoliun: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Breaking News: New York City’s coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3,700 people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/1250159339781922816
My question is what are they trying to achieve by adding 3,700 presumed death?
I am not understanding again......

Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by jchioma: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
ogwoliun:
Breaking News: New York City’s coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3,700 people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/1250159339781922816
My question is what are they trying to achieve by adding 3,700 presumed death?
I am not understanding again......

Those who were presumed to have died of coronavirus are casualties of the disease, i.e. directly and indirectly. The casualties are not only those who have died. There are those who have lost their means of subsistence and livelihood, who may also die from hunger, malnutrition and neglect related to the virus.
Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by mployer(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
They are trying hard to rubbish Trump efforts. They are pained they guy is winning the war against the virus.

UK didn't record people who died outside hospitals. Even the elderly ones that died in care homes were not recorded, yet nobody is adding anything to any record.

But here they want to add every death that happened in new York since inception of covid19 to the fatality record.

Sour loosers.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by mployer(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
jchioma:

Those who were presumed to have died of coronavirus are casualties of the disease, i.e. directly and indirectly. The casualties are not only those who have died. There are those who have lost their means of subsistence and livelihood, who may also die from hunger, malnutrition and neglect related to the virus.

You are not serious.

In which other part of the word were those casualties added?

They are pained people are not dieing as they thought they would.

I am beginning to hate American politics.
Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by CodeTemplar: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is why Asians are making strides. No time for stupîd politicking. They choose a direction in timely fashion and follow it fully.
Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by jchioma: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
mployer:

You are not serious.

In which other part of the word were those casualties added?

They are pained people are not dieing as they thought they would.

I am beginning to hate American politics.

Can you explain your words in bold?
Re: Covid-19: What Is America Try To Do Here? by mployer(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
jchioma:

Can you explain your words in bold?

More deaths would undermine Trump's popularity and limit his re-election chances.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Originated In Bungled Experiments At Wuhan Lab - US Report Claims / Nigeria Has Tested Only 7K People / My Head Is Full, I Think I'm Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.