Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Food Items Being Distributed By Governor Wike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Food Items Being Distributed By Governor Wike (193 Views)

Abia State Deep Seaport Set For Construction By Governor Alex Otti / Governor Wike Revealed What Tinubu Told Him During The Primary's / Reception Of The Corpse Of Dr Alex Ekwueme By Governor Willie Obiano (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Food Items Being Distributed By Governor Wike by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have always been of the opinion, and I insist, that Wike is an intelligent leader. So, actions of government in Rivers State should reflect the leadership of a man who really knows what he is doing. I have no doubt that Wike means well for Rivers People by providing some palliatives to the tune of 2 billion Naira in the face of this corona virus crisis. But from what we have been hearing in the news on radio, the distribution of the food items is not being carried out properly. I think 2 billion Naira is too much an amount of money to be wasted in the palliative “gesture” if the gesture is not well-done. So, His Excellency should pause and rework the distribution method of the items in the palliative gesture so that it will be a gesture well-done, and not wasted. I put out this opinion, not because I need the palliative items. In fact if the items get to where I am, I will not collect (but I will collect the one from federal government if it gets to me). Of course I don’t have all I need, and I am not exempted from being vulnerable at least for the fact of the situation in which we all find ourselves. But I will be selfless enough to let the palliative items get to the people that need them more than I do (that's assuming they even get to me). So, this write-up is for His Excellency the governor of Rivers State to consider reworking the distribution method of the palliative items so that the gesture will really serve the purpose for which it is intended.
Kingsley Onwuka

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Papers Publication, Change Of Names, BVN Correction Of Name, Marriage / Video: Lady Runs Out Of Apartment With Wrapper After Marathon S*x From Husband / Onelga Covid 19 Team Visit Bro Felix Obuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.